Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Windows Vista Home Premium
-> PC Info and Guides

#76: Re: Windows Vista Home Premium Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:48 am
    ----
WOO HOO! party It's about time. I am glad - now you can print pictures of all your lovely ladies. So now that you have a fully functional computer, when are you coming on Skype? Very Happy

#77: Re: Windows Vista Home Premium Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:37 pm
    ----
Whoo hoo! Finally...

Does everything else seem to be working? We are here if you need anything (you can always find us on skype... we are women after all and you know how women love the phone! Embarassed )

#78: Re: Windows Vista Home Premium Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:42 pm
    ----
Everything else seems to be working properly.

Before I download Skype, I'll need to buy a microphone or headset and plug it into the proper spot on the computer. Since I'm totally technically challenged, I'm going to wait for my wife to get home tomorrow before doing anything. She and my daughter are over on the east coast of Florida at a baby shower and are spending the night there so they don't have to drive Alligator Alley in the dark. Daddy Matt and Grandma Karen are taking care of Isabelle for the day; Nonno Biff will shortly be donning his chef's hat to make dinner for everyone.

Any suggestions on what kind of mic/headset to buy? I can pick that up later tonight or in the morning. We may have to take you guys up on your offer to help if we get stuck tomorrow.

Baci ed abbracci della Florida.

Biff

#79: Re: Windows Vista Home Premium$ Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:46 pm
    ----
party WHOO HOO!! I can't wait. Buy the cheapest set you can find. I paid $40 for my first headset and it stopped working in less than a month. My $9.99 Walgreen's special works great. Just plug it in and your all set! I have a laptop so I have no trouble but with a desktop you may want to figure out how long your cord should be to reach your head from the plug or get a microphone.
Good luck...we'll be here if you need us. Very Happy

#80: Re: Windows Vista Home Premium Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:09 pm
    ----
I agree..don't spend too much. Mine is relatively inexpensive and works great although I don't have a headset.

Biff, we're here if you need us!

-> PC Info and Guides