Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: kids books in italian
-> Books and Movies

#1: kids books in italian Author: MauroMagsLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:52 pm
    ----
Hi All,

I'm looking for kids books (fairy tales) written in Italian. Can someone suggest a website where i can find such titles?

thanks,
Mauro

#2: Re: kids books in italian Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:09 pm
    ----
Back on the old Gente forum, Carole gave me this link:
www.libreriauniversita...e_home.htm
I found what I was looking for there but never ordered it.

#3: Re: kids books in italian Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:18 pm
    ----
Here are another couple for you too Mauro:

ANOTHER LINK

AND ANOTHER

#4: Re: kids books in italian Author: MauroMagsLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:54 pm
    ----
thanks to you both :0

#5: Re: kids books in italian Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:37 pm
    ----
Carole,
I finally went to that site to order the book on the history of Montalto Uffugo and had a problem. It seems I cannot get past the CAP code. Do I put my American zip code in there? It will not let me proceed without entering something. I could use some help with this.
Thanks.

#6: Re: kids books in italian Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:01 am
    ----
I had a quick look and you will need to ensure that you select United States of America as your 'home address' then it should accept your home ZIP code.

I did a 'dummy run' to register and I entered an address in the UK and it accepted the UK postal code with no problem. Maybe the secret is that you need to register >HERE< first.... give that a try - it 'should' work!

#7: Re: kids books in italian Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:57 am
    ----
I think dummy is the key word here because that is what I feel like! Embarassed I tried registering and got this message: Per favore compila il numero civico o scrivi SN What does it mean? This ought to be fun... if I can even purchase the book...wait until I try to read it with Italian dictionary in hand! Shocked

#8: Re: kids books in italian Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:02 am
    ----
Numero Civico is your house number.....

like Via Delle Bambole 46 < this is the Numero Civico.

Hope that helps..... hide

#9: Re: kids books in italian Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:43 am
    ----
Cathy wrote:
I think dummy is the key word here because that is what I feel like! Embarassed I tried registering and got this message: Per favore compila il numero civico o scrivi SN What does it mean? This ought to be fun... if I can even purchase the book...wait until I try to read it with Italian dictionary in hand! Shocked
Carole wrote:
Numero Civico is your house number.....

like Via Delle Bambole 46 < this is the Numero Civico.

SN = Senza Numero (civico) = No number giornale

-> Books and Movies