Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Yet Another Blonde Joke
-> Jokes & Riddles-Clean Jokes Only

#1: Yet Another Blonde Joke Author: mler PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:10 pm
    ----
A beautiful blonde walked from the back of the plane and took a seat in the first-class section.

The stewardess told the blonde "I'm sorry, but you have only an economy-class ticket. You will have to leave this section." The blonde responded, "I'm blonde; I'm beautiful; and I'm going to Chicago."

Unable to reason with her, the stewardess asked the co-pilot for help. The co-pilot said to the blonde, "I'm sorry, but you will have to vacate this seat; you have only an economy-class ticket." The blonde responded, "I'm blonde; I'm beautiful; and I'm going to Chicago."

When the pilot was informed of this problem, he said, "Don't worry. I'll handle it. My wife's a blonde. I speak blonde." When the pilot whispered in the blonde's ear, she immediately got up from her seat and returned to economy class.

"What did you tell her?" the stewardess asked. The pilot responded, "I told her that first class doesn't go to Chicago."

#2: Re: Yet Another Blonde Joke Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:58 am
    ----
OMG! Too funny. I love blonde jokes! Razz BTW - nice to see you - how have you been?

#3: Re: Yet Another Blonde Joke Author: mler PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:40 am
    ----
Super! My son got married; we welcomed a grandson, and now I have another reason to return to some research. I haven't visited this site for a while. Hope to come more regularly. It's great.

#4: Re: Yet Another Blonde Joke Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:44 am
    ----
Sounds like you've been REALLY busy - Congrats! Glad you like the site and hope you WILL visit more. We love having you here. Smile

-> Jokes & Riddles-Clean Jokes Only