Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Italian version for name for Pauline ?
-> Where do I begin?

#1: Italian version for name for Pauline ? Author: 4debLocation: Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:48 pm
    ----
My great grandfather's obituary in 1959(Angelo Pascuzzi 1874 Pedivigliano - 1959 Niagara Falls Ontario Canada) listed two siblings still in Italy. One was named Salvatore and the other was named Pauline. As I check the Italian records for 1880-1960? what firsThankst name would you suggest I use for Pauline. Any suggestions are welcome since Im not too sure they knew the name was exactly "Pauline". This is the first time I was aware he had a sister still in Italy.

Thanks!

Searching Pavone in Gagliano and Pascuzzi and Futino families in Pedivigliano and Bianchi

#2: Re: Italian version for name for Pauline ? Author: Capo PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:19 pm
    ----
Paolina

#3: Re: Italian version for name for Pauline ? Author: 4debLocation: Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:56 pm
    ----
Thanks for your help. I'll put Paolina to work right away.

Searching for Paone in Gagliano and Futino and Pascuzzi in Bianchi-Pedivigliano area family information.

#4: Re: Italian version for name for Pauline ? Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:47 am
    ----
You can try also with Paola

#5: Re: Italian version for name for Pauline ? Author: 4debLocation: Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:36 am
    ----
I am working with the web site for the state of Italy and I will explore the 4 or 5 Paola Pascuzzi names listed there. Thanks!

Exploring the Paone family from Gagliano and the Futino and Pascuzzi families from Bianch-Pedivigliano area.

-> Where do I begin?