Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Site5
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Site5 Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:42 pm
    ----
I logged on to Site 5 yesterday morning and got hit with one hell of a surprise. They changed the whole layout so for those of you who have a website on this server please be careful! And let me know what you think of it. I think it looks fantastic but I am quite upset that it's not as easy to navigate as it used to be. I contacted Site 5 support but they didn't give me any real answers - just told me there were 2 File Managers to choose from.

I guess I'm stupid and couldn't see that on my own! Rolling Eyes

#2: Re: Site5 Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:54 pm
    ----
Oh, boy! I think I logged onto site 5 on Thursday or Friday and did not notice a change. Don't worry Nuccia, I only added on little link to a page. I am trying to "do no harm" after all of your hard work. Smile

#3: Re: Site5 Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:47 am
    ----
Once you get used to it it's not as bad as I originally thought - but I was so angry. They finally got the CEO of Site5 to email me because I was fuming. But I used it a bit yesterday and haven't blown up any of my site either so I guess it's all good.

Don't use the html Editor! It's like the Site Builder one we all used and remember how that turned out. lol

#4: Re: Site5 Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:50 pm
    ----
Uh, yeah, I remember that! LOL Embarassed

#5: Re: Site5 Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:33 pm
    ----
Don't be embarrassed - I did it too! lol

-> General Discussion Groups