Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Riccardo is back!!
-> General Discussion Groups

#16: Re: Riccardo is back!! Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:38 pm
    ----
Here some of the pictures

Landing to Palermo airport

Sea of Castellammare del Golfo

Sea of Bonagia

Beach of Trapani (San Giuliano)

Riccardo and Teresa in Erice mountain

Riccardo and the panorama of Trapani

Family reunion (my mother side)

Pastries made by almond from Erice

Riccardo and other vista from Erice

Church tower of Erice

Street of Erice

Tower of mother church in Erice

Store for tourist in Erice

Monument of Trapani

San Lorenzo church in Trapani

Purgatorio church in Trapani

enjoy them
Riccardo

#17: Re: Riccardo is back!! Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:05 pm
    ----
Wonderful pictures, Riccardo!!!! Thanks for sharing them!

#18: Re: Riccardo is back!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:31 pm
    ----
They're beautiful Riccardo. Thanks for posting them. I think I'm going to "borrow" a few of them..hope you don't mind.

#19: Re: Riccardo is back!! Author: carnieLocation: Barnsley. South Yorks. PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:35 pm
    ----
The photo's were just fantastic and thank you for sharing them with us, I'm sure you had a great time on holiday and have managed to recharged your batteries, the tan shows you enjoyed the Sun. Me Iv'e got rust with all the rain we have had in Yorkshire. lol

Nice to have you back Riccardo. Smile

#20: Re: Riccardo is back!! Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:04 pm
    ----
Glad you got the postcard Riccardo, what beautiful pictures! To see that really is my dream.

#21: Re: Riccardo is back!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:19 pm
    ----
What an absolutely beautiful place! I love the pictures! It is amazing how much beauty can be in one place. Thanks for sharing Riccardo. I would love to see more.

#22: Re: Riccardo is back!! Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:15 pm
    ----
Gorgeous pictures!

Thank you for sharing them with us Wink

Liz Cool

#23: Re: Riccardo is back!! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:39 am
    ----
Che posti bellissimi Riccardo....

Grazie mille!

#24: Re: Riccardo is back!! Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:11 am
    ----
Nuccia, go ahead, you can "borrow" them, no problems, as soon as I can I share more other pictures,
ciao for now
Riccardo

#25: Re: Riccardo is back!! Author: DeeJay75 PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:56 pm
    ----
Those are great pics. There's a restaurant in Trapani owned by a Giuffre (my surname before it was changed)...
www.peppegiuffreditore.../index.php
apparently great food!
-DJ

-> General Discussion Groups