Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Creases and tape on old photo
-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop

#1: Creases and tape on old photo Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:50 pm
    ----
I am in hopes someone can help me out with this old photo. I just don't have the ability to remove the tape and creases.

img28.imageshack.us/im...rnurse.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.

lilbees

#2: Re: Creases and tape on old photo Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:41 pm
    ----

Lilbees I've had a go at it but I'll try to improve on it later. I'm no expert at this but I do know there are others who would manage to get a better outcome so I do hope they'll have a go too
Emmy

#3: Re: Creases and tape on old photo Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:18 am
    ----
Oh Emmy! How nice. I do really appreciate any effort. I am such a mess at this stuff. I do hope we can get some kind of additional help but if not, what you have done is great.

Thank you again.
lilbees

#4: Re: Creases and tape on old photo Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:06 pm
    ----
I have also been working on it but at stuck on the areas around the eyes - But I haven't given up. Here's a rough rough for you to see it up to now..

www.gentedimareitalian.../Nurse.jpg

#5: Re: Creases and tape on old photo Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:56 am
    ----
Thanks Nuccia, knew you would help out too.

lilbees

#6: Re: Creases and tape on old photo Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:16 pm
    ----
I am trying - if I could just fix those darn eyebrows! But I am not giving up just yet - and www.rootschats.com is only an upload away. We can always put it there to finish it off!

#7: Re: Creases and tape on old photo Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:23 pm
    ----

Hi lilbees
I've played around with the photograph a bit hope this is a bit better for you
Emmy xx

#8: Re: Creases and tape on old photo Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:42 am
    ----
Thank you both so much. I do appreciate all you have done. Sorry to be so late in getting back.

Much improved.

Thanks again,
lilbees

#9: Re: Creases and tape on old photo Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:27 am
    ----

I transfered this image to sepia colour but its not showing up here as it does in my picture folder I just dont know why.
Just thought I'd have another try
Emmy

#10: Re: Creases and tape on old photo Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:18 am
    ----
Emmy, thank you so much. Received the email from Jane and it worked. Wonderful!
lilbees

-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop