Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Rosetta Stone Italiano - Learning System
-> Resource Pages

#1: Rosetta Stone Italiano - Learning System Author: charliemisLocation: Philadelphia PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:57 pm
    ----

Since Borders is going out of business they have pretty good deal on Rosetta Stone......I just purchased a copy of Rosetta Stone Italiano for less than $300 w/sales tax......list price is $699; it was 60% off their regular price. I have looked for this s/w on the internet before and I think the price is very good.

#2: Re: Rosetta Stone Italiano - Learning System Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:57 am
    ----
I heard a few people have tried - and liked- using this program. How do you like it so far?

#3: Re: Rosetta Stone Italiano - Learning System Author: charliemisLocation: Philadelphia PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:51 am
    ----

I just got it it yesterday, still in the box ------ I have read many positive reviews about their techniques for teaching languages.

#4: Re: Rosetta Stone Italiano - Learning System Author: tjbrnLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:34 pm
    ----
I'm interested in how you like Rosetta Stone. I'm considering a program called Fluenz which is designed more for adults and includes grammar, etc. instead of just repetition. I'm considering a trip to Sicily next year and would like to know a little Italian before I go.

#5: Re: Rosetta Stone Italiano - Learning System Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:59 am
    ----
I dont have any experience with this program, but have used a book and another program. I have found that I dont retain much. Most of the Italian that I know, came from spending time with my grandmother when I was under 9 years old. I retained just a little, from genealogy. Good luck with the program. Let us know how you make out.

-> Resource Pages