Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Updated News...Another Bienati
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Updated News...Another Bienati Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:15 pm
    ----
Today would have been Carole's 70th Birthday and as you all know, August made one year since she's been gone. I still miss her terribly and think about her everyday.

But you all know what they say - one dies, one is born...

So it gives me great pleasure to finally be able to tell you all that Carole's son Sergio and his partner Lynsey are expecting their first child in January - a son. Carole wanted to be a Grandmother very much so I know you'll all want to give them a shout out on behalf of all of us here.

Congrats and God Bless!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#2: Re: Updated News...Another Bienati Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:09 pm
    ----
How wonderful and a little sad. This would have made Carole so happy! I remember her making comments to me that she wanted to be a grandmother! Congratulations to Sergio and Lindsay! Very Happy

#3: Re: Updated News...Another Bienati Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:05 pm
    ----
Congratulations Sergio and Lynsey on the wonderful news!
There is a Jewish teaching that Just before a baby is born, an angel shows it everything there is to know and learn on Earth. Then at the moment of birth, the angel touches the infant’s upper lip, and the child forgets everything. We spend the rest of our lives trying to remember what the angel taught us. I am sure that Carole is teaching the baby all he or she could ever know right now, and will always be the baby's angel.
God bless, and all the best to the new family! Very Happy

#4: Re: Updated News...Another Bienati Author: autumndivonaLocation: Plattsmouth, Nebraska PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:51 am
    ----
How very exciting! Congratulations to Sergio and Lyndsey.

#5: Re: Updated News...Another Bienati Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:00 am
    ----
Congratulations Sergio and Lynsey on the wonderful news!

#6: Re: Updated News...Another Bienati Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:56 am
    ----
Congratulations to the proud mama and papa to-be!

#7: Re: Updated News...Another Bienati Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:50 pm
    ----
Congratulaions to you both. Cathy is right in saying your mum would have been so proud. I think I'll change that and say 'Your mum will be so proud' because I bet she'll be watching over you'
God Bless
Emmy xx

#8: Re: Updated News...Another Bienati Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:37 pm
    ----
Congratulations to Sergio & Lynsey! Carole was so special to all of us here at Gente; she did so much for so many of us.

God Bless,
Biff

#9: Re: Updated News...Another Bienati Author: wldspiritLocation: Usa PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:25 am
    ----
Proof that we all will live on forever, first our children, then our grandchildren....Congratulations and many Blessings!

#10: Re: Updated News...Another Bienati Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:48 am
    ----
Congratulations to Sergio and Lynsey!

#11: Re: Updated News...Another Bienati Author: gillaf1 PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:18 am
    ----
Congratulations to Sergio and Lynsey!

#12: Re: Updated News...Another Bienati Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:09 pm
    ----
Congratulations to Sergio and Lynsey

-> General Discussion Groups