Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: I'm off..
-> Announcements

#1: I'm off.. Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:16 pm
    ----
I will be offline for a while attempting the install of my new software. The time I'll be gone depends on how long it takes me which could be a week with me luck. Shocked

I'll attempt to check in through one of my other computers and let you all know if I run into any problems.

Wish me luck... Very Happy

Last edited by nuccia on Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: I off.. Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:26 pm
    ----
Did you just hear something go BANG?

Nah....I must be imagining things! think

#3: Re: I off.. Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:03 pm
    ----
LOOK OUT CANADA!!!

*ducks barrage of slippers* peep

lol

#4: Re: I'm off.. Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:11 pm
    ----
LMAO!!!

*WHAPS Cathy and Carole*

Hey Cathy... I find it extremely suspicious that miss Nuccia picked "Whap Nuccia Day" to fix her computer....Fishy, fishy, fishy! One might think she is trying to duck the whaps she had coming today. How rude!! Evil or Very Mad

WHAP...WHAP...WHAP Nuccia for good measure Wink

*picturing Nuccia right about now* neclord

Liz Cool

#5: Re: I'm off.. Author: rfornalLocation: Columbus, Ohio PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:24 pm
    ----
This could be trouble ...

On a serious note, you have my number if you need assistance ...

#6: Re: I'm off.. Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:50 pm
    ----
Love all the encouragement, folks! Rolling Eyes

But my PC is now is the "computer hospital" so to speak. I thinks microsoft did something to my registry. I had to wipe the whole thing out and do a complete install (which isn't such a bad thing I might add).

Got some great programs that the tech's are installing and they are going to put it back the way I had it BEFORE it crashed the last time. If it works, I'm going to be pretty happy.

Should know today sometime. I'll keep you all posted. Meanwhile, I have been using the time wisely. Have done a lot of cleaning, laundry and reading which I am enjoying.

And yes, Bob..I have your number posted on the wall near my computer desk for emergencies.

-> Announcements