Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Can I have your vote -Please?
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Can I have your vote -Please? Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:18 pm
    ----
I have entered an amateur photo competition (with NO chance of winning I might add), but I have copied here the links to two of my entries... you just click on anything from 1 (poor) to 10 (good) under the photo to cast your vote.

The photo in the lead with the 'Bee on the sunflower' is my friend Barb's - so if you want to vote for her too that would be nice! kiss

PHOTO VOTE
PHOTO VOTE 2

You can, if you like, 'click on' the small photo on the voting page to see it full size!

Last edited by Carole on Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Can I have your vote -Please? Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:40 am
    ----
Can you vote more than once?
Emmy

#3: Re: Can I have your vote -Please? Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:45 pm
    ----
I hope so because I did. Embarassed I did it on more than 1 computer though so my IP addresses would show up different. When I get to work tomorrow I'll vote again from there.

#4: Re: Can I have your vote -Please? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:52 pm
    ----
Carole,

I LOVE photo 2! Its awesome. Will vote again later.

#5: Re: Can I have your vote -Please? Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:27 pm
    ----
You have my vote! Those are lovely pics!

#6: Re: Can I have your vote -Please? Author: wldspiritLocation: Usa PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:06 am
    ----
Photo 2 is an amazing picture....you got my vote!!
Lee

#7: Re: Can I have your vote -Please? Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:10 am
    ----
Emmy wrote:
Can you vote more than once?
Emmy
No - I just tried to and it said my vote did not count because I already voted. Sad

#8: Re: Can I have your vote -Please? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:44 am
    ----
Me too..it said it didn't count since I already voted for the last picture. Had I known I would have saved my vote for picture 2. I love that one.

#9: Re: Can I have your vote -Please? Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:56 am
    ----
Thank you all for your votes - especially for photo #2. That one has now climbed to 38th place overall....not bad for an amateur.

I'm sorry that I forgot to point out that it is only one vote from each computer, but for those of you who tried to vote twice - thank you just the same for your kind thought.

(But shh ... you could use the kids computers or the ones at work too) hide

#10: Re: Can I have your vote -Please? Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:06 am
    ----
Carole,

Just voted for #2 also. It's now at 37th place. I'll see if I can get onto a couple of other computers at work and vote again.

Biff

#11: Re: Can I have your vote -Please? Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:39 am
    ----
I liked both so I did one from work and one from home

#12: Re: Can I have your vote -Please? Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:38 am
    ----
I will vote from both the other computers too now that I know!

#13: Re: Can I have your vote -Please? Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:24 pm
    ----
kiss kiss kiss kiss
party

To everyone.....THANK YOU!

-> General Discussion Groups