Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Too Cute!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Too Cute! Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:14 pm
    ----
My brother was down from Pennsylvania recently to visit; on his first night here my granddaughter decided to give the Isabelle show. We knew she had been practicing for her pre-K graduation in mid May but had not heard any particulars. Anyway...

After getting us settled down by asking all to be quiet, she then proceeds to give the names of the US presidents in order and then for an encore she recites what she calls, "the fifty nifty states" in alphabetical order. Well, when she came to the state after Kentucky, I just about fell over laughing.

Kansas, Kentucky............. Luigiana!!!!!!!!

Biff

#2: Re: Too Cute! Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:36 pm
    ----
LOL. Love it! That's your Italian princess Smile

#3: Re: Too Cute! Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:28 pm
    ----
I had bought her the board game "Game of the States" for Christmas but had to give it to her after her "fifty nifty states" recitation. And wouldn't you know it, the little stinker showed us where Florida, Texas, New York, Pennsylvania, and Luigiana were!

Biff

#4: Re: Too Cute! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:45 pm
    ----
Spoken like a true Italian Princepessa! Wink

#5: Re: Too Cute! Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:26 am
    ----
Children are great!

#6: Re: Too Cute! Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:28 pm
    ----
My goodness, time does fly. Youngest granddaughter Isabelle starts kindergarten tomorrow. Seems like it was yesterday when she was born. Where did five years go??!!

Isabelle with "her" pony Tinkerbell
She's been taking riding lessons for the past 6 months and just loves it.

Biff

#7: Re: Too Cute! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:32 pm
    ----
Wow! Five years already!!!! You're right - where did the time go? She's a big girl now. I wish her well tomorrow and throughout her educational journey. It's a big milestone and there's no where to go but up from here! Very Happy

#8: Re: Too Cute! Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:12 pm
    ----
Isabelle was a little nervous this morning for her first day of kindergarten but her teacher had "Jitter Juice" for all the kids in her class. When picked up from school this afternoon, she had a big smile and said she had an "awesome" day.

A nervous smile before school started this AM

Biff

#9: Re: Too Cute! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:26 am
    ----
Too cute! I wish they had 'jitter juice' when my youngest son started school - he almost tore the place down and eventually ran out of the classroom and home!

#10: Re: Too Cute! Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:42 pm
    ----
Wow..time sure flies. What a doll she is. You have to feel sorry for these little ones heading off to school for the first time. It's a big step for them. Glad she did well.

-> General Discussion Groups