Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Family Piccolo from Iatrinoli-San Martino Reggio Calabria
-> Where do I begin?

#1: Family Piccolo from Iatrinoli-San Martino Reggio Calabria Author: mariapiccolo PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:23 am
    ----
Hi guys

Im trying to find if my grandfather FRANCESCO PICCOLO born Oct 1906/7 in Iatrinoli had any brothers or sisters. His mothers name was Piccolo/Grazia born Sep 1878. My grandfather was born out of wedlock. I would like to know how to get details on who his mother was if she had brothers or sisters.
If anyone can guide me on the right track l would be enternally gratefull.

#2: Re: Family Piccolo from Iatrinoli-San Martino Reggio Calabria Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:25 am
    ----
Was Francesco's listed on his birth act with parents ignato? If so this search will not be an easy one. You may need to actually hire a professional and even then there is no guarantee you will find anything.

#3: Re: Family Piccolo from Iatrinoli-San Martino Reggio Calabri Author: mariapiccolo PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:20 am
    ----
Hi Nuccia
can you recommend any professional people, this has crossed
My mind however I'm hesitant to just give my money to anyone, unless
Recommend .

Thanks

#4: Re: Family Piccolo from Iatrinoli-San Martino Reggio Calabria Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:40 am
    ----
There are several reputable genealogist and researchers (and then some that are not so good). Contact Riccardo (user ricbru) who is a member here. He's helped me several times and NEVER disappointed me.

#5: Re: Family Piccolo from Iatrinoli-San Martino Reggio Calabria Author: mariapiccolo PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:35 am
    ----
Hi Nuccia

i know this is going to sound stupid, how do l get in contact with ricardo? user ricbru. I've had a good browse at the site, l just cannot seem to find how to do it.

Thanks

#6: Re: Family Piccolo from Iatrinoli-San Martino Reggio Calabria Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:13 pm
    ----
You can send him an email : ricbru at gmail dot com Sorry I had to write it like this but it helps cut down on spam. Tell him you posted on Gente so he knows. Good luck and keep us posted!

-> Where do I begin?