Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: New member
-> About Us

#1: New member Author: sentola PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:33 pm
    ----
Ciao, all!

I hope I can obtain a lot of information here. My dad was Sicilian. Family mostly from Piana degli Albanese and Bagheria. Surnames (some are not in your list Sad , include: Zito, Zarcone, Miraula, Puleo, Verdone, Filpi, Cortese, Di Bernardo, Di Carlo, Matranga, Guidera, Geraci, Scalisi, and more.

Anyone here have connections with any of these names? Wink

Thanks!

Lisa Zito

#2: Re: New member Author: gillaf1 PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:26 am
    ----
Hi Lisa,

I don't have connections with any of your Sicilian relatives, but welcome to 'Gente". I am sure that you will get some help here.

#3: Re: New member Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:41 am
    ----
Yes, welcome. If you can be a bit more specific with your information we may be able to help you with your research. Or you may want to use the Feedback form and submit your surnames to Italian Surnames Database Very Happy

#4: Re: New member Author: Peggy PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:49 pm
    ----
I am a new member of this forum. My LEONE family is 'thought' to be originally from Santeramo in Puglio. They then migrated to Salandra, Matera, Basilicata. Some known surnames connected to the LEONE family are PARADISO, SAPONARA, PANELLA, DONADIO, PENTRANTOLFO, CONTE, CIAMELLA. Several of these families immigrated to Camden, New Jersey and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Any help would be most appreciated.

Peggy in Arizona, USA

#5: Re: New member Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:42 am
    ----
Hi Peggy! If you start a new thread and provide us with a bit more info we can try to help you - specific ancestors (such as a grandparent or great grandparent is usually a great place to start. Let us know!

-> About Us