Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Mike Savoca- Student Genealogist Grant Recipient
-> Announcements

#1: Mike Savoca- Student Genealogist Grant Recipient Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:33 pm
    ----
It is with great pride and joy that I am able to announce that our own Mike Savoca is the 2013 Suzanne Winsor Freeman Memorial Grant recipient. Lori and myself have been working to help Mike receive this award for the last month and were excited to learn he was the selected winner.

In addition to the grant, I would like to add - on behalf of the Gente forum/community and in Carole Bienati's memory and additional $100.00 cash award toward this grant.

You can read the official announcement on the Family Curator website.

Last edited by nuccia on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Mike Savoca- Student Genealogist Grant Recipient Author: charliemisLocation: Philadelphia PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:25 pm
    ----

Congratulations Mike.........way to go......you are an excellent choice for this award.

#3: Re: Mike Savoca- Student Genealogist Grant Recipient Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:10 pm
    ----
Thank you so much! And a special thanks to my Gente family. I'm a better person and better genealogist having worked and for knowing all of you. Smile

#4: Re: Mike Savoca- Student Genealogist Grant Recipient Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:42 am
    ----
Bravo Mike, congratulazioni!

#5: Re: Mike Savoca- Student Genealogist Grant Recipient Author: gillaf1 PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:59 am
    ----
Congratulations!

#6: Re: Mike Savoca- Student Genealogist Grant Recipient Author: GigiLocation: New York PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:09 pm
    ----
Congratulations!!!! Wishes for much success!!!!

-> Announcements