Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Request for Birth Certificate
-> Where do I begin?

#1: Request for Birth Certificate Author: crisafi PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:40 am
    ----
My name is Giuseppe Crisafi born 2 January 1948 to parents
Bruno Crisafi and Serafina Primerano in Adore. I am trying to obtain
my birth certificate for legal reasons in Australia. I am not sure where
I need to go to obtain this documentation and was wondering if you
were able to guide me. I am happy to pay any costs associated in
receiving this documentation.
Kindest Regards
Giuseppe[marq=up]

#2: Re: Request for Birth Certificate Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:47 am
    ----
Hi Giuseppe! You should be able to request your birth act from the Comune di Ardore at no charge but you will have to write your request in Italian and it may require follow up calls to ensure you actually get it. Member Ricbru is familiar with the people working there (he has to call for me all the time). You may want to contact him.

#3: Re: Request for Birth Certificate Author: crisafi PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:05 am
    ----
Thanks Nuccia, do you have a phone number or an address where I can get in contact with him. It would be very much appreciated. I really have no idea on where to start.

#4: Re: Request for Birth Certificate Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:07 pm
    ----
Yes, I sent you an email with his contact info this morning. Let me know if you didn't get it and I will re send it.

#5: Re: Request for Birth Certificate Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:25 pm
    ----
Hello Giuseppe Crisafi, if you want I can help
my email is ricbru @ gmail.com
ciao Riccardo

#6: Re: Request for Birth Certificate Author: crisafi PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:57 pm
    ----
Thanks Nuccia,

I got that after I sent you this message. Very much appreciated.

Giuseppe

#7: Re: Request for Birth Certificate Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:14 am
    ----
No problem - keep us posted ok?

-> Where do I begin?