Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Frasca family from Alatri,Frosione
-> Central Italy

#1: Frasca family from Alatri,Frosione Author: rjjammer PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:26 pm
    ----
I'm wondering if anyone out there knows hoe to get records from here.
I am looking for the birth record of Giovanni Frasca born 24 June 1878 but i can't get his record thru LDS films for that year.
Is there a link or another way to get it that somebody else may know?
His father was Valentino Frasca and his mother was Angela Maria, not sure of the last name.
I would love to get their marriage info as well if anyone knows how to access that.
I appreciat it,
Thanks.
Jeff

#2: Re: Frasca family from Alatri,Frosione Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:06 am
    ----
You may request the birth act from

Ufficio di Stato Civile
Palazzo Conti Gentili - P.zza S.Maria Maggiore, 2
03011 Alatri FR
Italy

A sample letter (in Italian) can be found at: www.circolocalabrese.o...ecords.asp or www.angelfire.com/ok3/...tters.html

#3: Re: Frasca family from Alatri,Frosione Author: Melanie532Location: North Carolina, USA PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:33 am
    ----
Make sure you send a self-addressed envelope and include your email address. If they wish payment for postage before sending you the document, they can then email you asking for it.

#4: Re: Frasca family from Alatri,Frosione Author: ItalysearcherLocation: Sora, Italy PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:25 pm
    ----
Civil records in Alatri begin in 1871 before that you will need to access parish records.

-> Central Italy