Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Help with Translation - Reply from Archives in Como
-> Translations

#1: Help with Translation - Reply from Archives in Como Author: MelodyLocation: Flagstaff Arizona PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:01 pm
    ----
Today I received a reply from the Archives in Como via e-mail regarding my grandfather who was a foundling. It consists of 5 pdf files. Can someone please be so ever kind and help with the translation of this. I'm not quite sure how to upload it on here. Please provide your contact info and I will send it.

Thank You!

Melody Violissi

#2: Re: Help with Translation - Reply from Archives in Como Author: gillaf1 PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:59 am
    ----
You have to attach them for someone to try to help you.

#3: Re: Help with Translation - Reply from Archives in Como Author: MelodyLocation: Flagstaff Arizona PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:21 am
    ----
If you read my other post, I stated they are pdf files, don't quite know how to upload them here.

#4: Re: Help with Translation - Reply from Archives in Como Author: gillaf1 PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:18 am
    ----
You are confusing things by posting the same thing more than once. You should ask one of the Moderators or the Administrator to delete this thread as there are answers to this question in the other thread!!!!

-> Translations