Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Di Nobile Family
-> Central Italy

#1: Di Nobile Family Author: tonydinobile PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:23 am
    ----
I have been trying to find a connection between my Di Nobile Line and others for a while now….As part of that I have tried to help other Di Nobile Researchers determine their ancestors town of origin….Below are the names of the people who’s town of origin I would like to confirm so that I can continue my research….I have immigration records showing that Luigi & Guiseppe came from the town of Palena in Abruzzo , but I haven’t been able to find any records for their parents Bernardino and Fortunata Di Nobile….Your help would be Greatly Appreciated !

Parents : Bernardino and Fortunata (Di Nobile / De Nobile) DOB unknown….

Sons : Luigi Di Nobile 7/6/1878/79 & Guiseppe Di Nobile 9/21/1881

#2: Re: Di Nobile Family Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:37 am
    ----
Perhaps writing to the town and requesting the documents of first the children (which will give clues about the parents and maybe rough estimate of the ages) is a start? Then you could try requesting the marriage for the two asking the town do do a ten year search preceding the birth of the first child?

#3: Re: Di Nobile Family Author: tonydinobile PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:01 am
    ----
Thank You Nuccia....I can do that....I was hoping someone on here might have access to records in Palena and be able to check it for me and if it's confirmed I can continue my research from there .

#4: Re: Di Nobile Family Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:37 am
    ----
Well you never know - maybe some one does have them and will let us know. Keep us posted

#5: Re: Di Nobile Family Author: Melanie532Location: North Carolina, USA PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:17 pm
    ----
Have you researched in the microfilmed civil records available for this town through FamilySearch International? The years 1809-1900 are available for research.

#6: Re: Di Nobile Family Author: princecharming PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:56 am
    ----
Below are the names of the people who’s town of origin I would like to confirm so that I can continue my research….I have immigration records showing that Luigi & Guiseppe came from the town of Palena in Abruzzo , but I haven’t been able to find any records for their parents Bernardino and Fortunata Di Nobile.

-> Central Italy