Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Sant'Elia Fiumerapido - De Filippis
-> Central Italy

#1: Sant'Elia Fiumerapido - De Filippis Author: MissNatty76 PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:34 am
    ----
Hi, I am looking for any information on the ancestors of Giovanni Batiste De Filippis from Sant'Elia Fiumerapido who emigrated to the UK and passed away in Scotland in 1895. His personal details are

Born Sant'Elia Fiumerapido in 1853 and married 1881 to Francesca Bastianelli

#2: Re: Sant'Elia Fiumerapido - De Filippis Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:45 am
    ----
Giovanni was my paternal grandfather.

Emmy

#3: Re: Sant'Elia Fiumerapido - De Filippis Author: gillaf1 PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:26 am
    ----
Hi Emmy, Small World that you meet a relative of yours on one of Carole's sites. Hope that all is well with you and your family. Amici is mostly Dave and me these days.

#4: Re: Sant'Elia Fiumerapido - De Filippis Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:45 am
    ----
Hi Gill
I haven't been on Amici for a while either, it was Nuccia who emailed me about the post that came up here. but I've no idea who that could be.
I haven't been doing much re genealogy either - at the moment I'm 'up to my eyes' looking after my birds (lol) (hand feeding some of them takes up a lot of my time (lol)
Hope you are keeping OK I'll post a message on Amici soon. That's a promise! lol

Emmy

#5: Re: Sant'Elia Fiumerapido - De Filippis, Bastianelli Author: Marchpatty PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:45 pm
    ----
Hi Emmy, I am researching ancestors from Sant'Elia. I see that you have said Giovanni De Felippas is your grandfather and MissNatty76 said he was married to Francesca Bastianelli. So is this your grandmother? Would she be related to Bernadina Bastianelli ?
Bernadina Bastianelli, born 1850
Parents were Carlo Bastianelli born 1823, married to Antonia Tucci born 1850
Bernardina Bastianella married Francesco Persichino born 1844. On 9 Aug. 1873 in Sant'Elia. They had quite a few children in Sant'Elia.
My great grandmother was Maria Persichino (spelling varies), born 1847 in Sant'Elia I believe. She was sister to Francesco Persichino. I received some of this family tree information from other people, but would like to find documentation and perhaps expand the tree. Any input would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Patty

-> Central Italy