Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: DISPLAYING MY FAMILY TREE DATA
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: DISPLAYING MY FAMILY TREE DATA Author: charliemisLocation: Philadelphia PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:38 pm
    ----

After accomplishing a great deal of success in researching my ancestors over the last 12 years I would like to display my findings. Printing a full family tree from FTM is out of the question as it would be approximately 4' X 40'; just my grandparents going back 9 generations is about 2' X 9'.

I'm looking for ideas and suggestions as to what others have done in this regard. Ideally I would like to end up with a poster size (36X24" or similar) document that I can frame and hang on a wall. I would also like to know about any tools that you used to create it.

Grazie Molto

#2: Re: DISPLAYING MY FAMILY TREE DATA Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:21 pm
    ----
I believe you can take it to a printer - or maybe even a place like Staples Business Depot and have them print it out for you. I once created my own on an excel spreadsheet and while it went back several generations I couldn't print it poster size myself. Also there are some reputable places you can order it through online. Try Google and research the options.

#3: Re: DISPLAYING MY FAMILY TREE DATA Author: charliemisLocation: Philadelphia PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:51 am
    ----
nuccia wrote:
I believe you can take it to a printer - or maybe even a place like Staples Business Depot and have them print it out for you. I once created my own on an excel spreadsheet and while it went back several generations I couldn't print it poster size myself. Also there are some reputable places you can order it through online. Try Google and research the options.

Thanks

-> General Discussion Groups