Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Isabelle!!!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Isabelle!!! Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:19 pm
    ----
At last.

Isabelle arrived today 1 September 2007 at 5:31PM ET. 8 lbs, 8 ozs, 20 inches long with a nice head of black hair. Mom will be a little sore for a while but she, baby Isabelle, Daddy Matt, nonna and nonno are all doing fine. I'll post some pics tomorrow or Monday. We're whipped. We've been at the hospital since 4:30 this morning and need to crash.

Best,
Biff

#2: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:43 pm
    ----
Oh Biff!

Congratulations!!! I have been thinking about you all day! And Carole and I and Riccardo and I were online about the time your daughter was giving birth and talking about it!

Can't wait to see the pictures!

Give her our love and big kisses to Isabelle! (And to everyone else too..) kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss party party party

Last edited by nuccia on Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total

#3: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:54 pm
    ----
WOO HOO!!!!! Congratulations Biff!!!!
I am tearing up over here! I am so happy for you!! Do you have your cigars? If not, here:

I can wait to see the pictures, you get some rest, if you can.
A dance for Isabelle!!!
party party

Last edited by Cathy on Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

#4: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:59 pm
    ----
You know what Cathy? Just this once, I'm NOT going to resize your pictures!

Gotta light?? Very Happy

#5: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:33 am
    ----
Well, congratulations, Grandpa!! And congrats to the new mom and dad, too!

I too stopped here a couple of times yesterday and today, to take a look to see if we had a baby yet!!

I will bet you are all just thrilled!!!

#6: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:54 am
    ----
Very Happy Oh how great for you Nonno Biff. I can't wait to see pictures, you and the family have been in my prayers and I am glad everything went well. A kiss to Isabelle kiss and one for the rest of you too. kiss .

Mike Mr. Green

#7: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:19 am
    ----

(The stork says 'Sorry, had to do a detour and was a bit late and my apologies about the blue ribbon but its definately Isabelle in the basket') Smile

So glad to hear the good news
Congratualtions to everyone
The waiting has been a worrying time for all the family (and I think that includes us too at Gente) but now that you've had Isabelle in your arms and I bet given her more than a few kisses I know you'll believe that all that worrying has been worth it.

Big Hugs to All xx

God Bless
Emmy

#8: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: carnieLocation: Barnsley. South Yorks. PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:40 am
    ----
Wishing baby Isabelle a long life and happiness.
Best wishes also to Mom & Dad and of course the proud Grandparents.

party

#9: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:53 am
    ----
Congratulations Biff!!!

party

#10: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:13 am
    ----
Welcome to this world 'Piccola Isabella'

You're going to LOVE it - AND you've got great Nonni to love you.

Complimenti to your daughter Biff and a big kiss from me for the little Isabelle....
kiss

#11: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:37 am
    ----
wow...another great moment for the Gente group!

Congratulations Biff to you and your whole family. We were all on pins and needles waiting to hear from you. Go enjoy (and spoil) your new granddaughter. Start by showing her the family tree!

#12: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:23 am
    ----
WELCOME TO ISABELL, CONGRATULATIONS TO HER PARENTS, AND GRANDPARENTS
I'M SURE EVERYBODY IS JUMPING OF HAPPINESS,
ENJOY THE BABY
BYE RICCARDO kiss

#13: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:07 pm
    ----
I am late to read this but Congratulazioni! All the best to you and your family!

#14: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:24 pm
    ----
party

Woohoo!!

Biff, a sincere welcome to the newest member of your family!!!! Beautiful name for a little angel Wink

I'm sure you and your wife are very proud grandparents kiss

Liz Cool

#15: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:37 pm
    ----
Isabelle is even prettier today than she was yesterday. Although not born on the 31st of August I do think you all were right that her gg grandfather Peppino played the role of guardian angel in bringing her safely to us.

Mom and Isabelle are scheduled to come home tomorrow afternoon so we'll try to download the pics from our digital camera on the kids' computer and post a few then.

From all of us, hugs, kisses and God Bless for your prayers.

Best,
Biff

-> General Discussion Groups