Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Isabelle!!!
-> General Discussion Groups

#16: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:50 pm
    ----
About one hour after birth.

Dad, Mom, Isabelle and nurse Tina

Nonna Lucille and Isabelle

Nonno Biff and Isabelle

Last edited by Biff83 on Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

#17: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:51 pm
    ----
Those are soooo precious! All the best to you!

#18: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:54 pm
    ----
AW! She is so cute! Just look at that head of hair! I am tearing up over here! Thanks so much for sharing Biff. I love the pictures!

#19: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:54 pm
    ----
She is so cute, and congratulations to the mother, who we know suffered a lot.
Biff must be really proud since became Nonno again!!!
I wish you all my best, always
Riccardo

#20: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:26 pm
    ----
Biff, She's a real wee beauty - You've every right to be feeling 'as proud as punch'
Give her a wee cuddle and kiss from me. kiss
God Bless
Emmy

#21: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:18 pm
    ----
OMG..shes so beautiful! I wish they didn't have to grow up...

Congrats again and all the best. We'll look forward to more pictures!

#22: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:38 pm
    ----
"FAVOLOSA!"

#23: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:12 pm
    ----
Oh wow Biff! What a beautiful girl she is! You know I had a head of hair like that when I was born too. I am so happy for you and yours, enjoy her she is gorgeous. kiss for the baby from cugino Mike Very Happy .

#24: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: carnieLocation: Barnsley. South Yorks. PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:14 am
    ----
Great photo's Biff, she sure is a little cutie and is gorgeous just like her Mom. This Christmas will be more special that's for sure, ain't it just great being a Grandpa.
All the very best to everyone.
Mike. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#25: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: rfornalLocation: Columbus, Ohio PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:59 am
    ----
Congratulations ... I will tell Jennifer, we are both so happy for you!

#26: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:07 am
    ----
Love the pictures, Biff. How 'bout some more?

#27: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:35 am
    ----
Isabelle Update

Isabelle is doing pretty well except for the fairly typical tummy problems that many infants seem to have. Nonno and expecially Nonna have been helping out in the evenings and on the weekends so Isabelle's parents can catch some rest and will continue to do so for the next few weeks.

My new computer has arrived and I'm having someone do the set up this Friday. It should be a vast improvement over our old system. Hopefully, I'll have a little free time this weekend to download my FTM 16 software and begin to log my genealogical information from Ancestry.

Here's some more Isabelle Pics. She's a cutie.

#28: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:43 am
    ----
Congratulations ... She soo pretty. Enjoy. They get big soon.

Vincenza

#29: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:48 am
    ----
Oooo..so cute! I just pulled out the kids baby picture's! You made me remember..where does the time go???

#30: Re: Isabelle!!! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:10 am
    ----
She really is a beauty Biff. I can't believe all that hair!! Mine didn't have that much at 1 year!

-> General Discussion Groups