Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Information on Guiseppe Bernardis Rivignano Italy
-> Northern Italy

#1: Information on Guiseppe Bernardis Rivignano Italy Author: ritadavis PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:03 pm
    ----
Good evening, my name is Rita. I am looking for help researching my grandfather Guiseppe Bernardis. My mother Laura Margherita Bernardis, came to the US in early 1960. Her father above, was killed/missing during World War II. My mom is now getting elderly and her wish is to find any information regarding her father. She states that he went missing in Rivignano in 1944. He was involved in the fascist party is what she has said. He was taken by the Yugoslovian Partisians in the fall of 1944. She went looking for him after the war and said that an old woman said she remembers a few men taken into the hills? You can reach me at my email address any information would greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Gracie

#2: Re: Information on Guiseppe Bernardis Rivignano Italy Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:54 am
    ----
I found on this site www.difesa.it/Il_Minis...ativo.aspx a Giuseppe Bernardis born in Codroipo (Udine Province) on 13/8/1899 and died 19/11/1944 (place unknown).

-> Northern Italy