Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Caterina D'Attellis Birth/Christening in Foggia, Italy?
-> Central Italy

#1: Caterina D'Attellis Birth/Christening in Foggia, Italy? Author: DanceDiva234 PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:30 am
    ----
I am looking for Caterina or Giuseppe D'Attellis birth and christening records from Foggia, Italy. She was born in 1895 and has two brothers, Giuseppe and Frank/Francesco.

I am not looking for any immigration papers or any of that sort. I am looking for a birth/christening record that could point me to who her father was.

If it cannot be found on the internet, could you point me to an agency/church I can find the records in Foggia, Italy.

Thank you!

#2: Re: Caterina D'Attellis Birth/Christening in Foggia, Italy? Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:54 am
    ----
1902 ship manifest for Caterina travelling with mother Luisa and sibling Giuseppe. Last residence Celenza Valforte.

interactive.ancestry.c...turnRecord

Based on the above manifest and the following birth record for Maria Giuseppa Caterina, a sibling of Giuseppe and Caterina, I believe their father was Michele D'Attellis, born about 1848 and Luisa Iarizza, born about 1854. Record number 43, top left.

Child was presented at the town hall on 10 March 1888 by father Michele D'Atellis, forty, a farmer. She was born on the 9th of March 1888 in a house at Via Casale from his wife Luisa Iarizza, a farmer.

familysearch.org/pal:/...,348835301

Biff

-> Central Italy