Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: A big favour please
-> General Discussion Groups

#31: Re: A big favour please Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:18 am
    ----
Hi Livio,
One of my dictionaries provides this explanation.... (I had to look it up too when I saw it for the first time Very Happy

Whap
To throw one's self quickly, or by an abrupt motion; to turn suddenly; as, she whapped down on the floor; the fish whapped over.

To beat or strike.

A blow, or quick, smart stroke.

hide

#32: Re: A big favour please Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:49 am
    ----
Carole wrote:
Hi Livio,
One of my dictionaries provides this explanation.... (I had to look it up too when I saw it for the first time Very Happy

Whap
To throw one's self quickly, or by an abrupt motion; to turn suddenly; as, she whapped down on the floor; the fish whapped over.

To beat or strike.

A blow, or quick, smart stroke.

hide
Grazie, Carole!

#33: Re: A big favour please Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:35 am
    ----
I think whap is like a slap. But it is just Liz being silly and her silliness caught on.
Happy whap whap Friday! Very Happy
*whaps Liz* Shocked

#34: Re: A big favour please Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:06 pm
    ----
Cathy wrote:
I think whap is like a slap. But it is just Liz being silly and her silliness caught on.
Happy whap whap Friday! Very Happy
*whaps Liz* Shocked

I also think its a lot like an MSN thing..it gives you the option to send a Nudge..or Facebook lets you POKE someone...

Definitely silly...and definitely fun.
*whaps everyone because I have adminpower *

LOL.... kiss

-> General Discussion Groups