Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: All kinds of problems and Congrats to Biff
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: All kinds of problems and Congrats to Biff Author: luvmynonnie PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:16 pm
    ----
Hello all Very Happy

First of all...love this site!

Oh boy, do I feel totally computer STUPID! I just joined and received the email confirmation with a password...it has taken me a half hour to sign in, the password is giving me fits! Are we allowed to choose our own password? I did send an email to ask but have not heard back yet.

Second problem...I found you all from the Tardio forum and am a member there as well. Today when I logged on over there part of the website is in another language...maybe a mixture of German and ????? I tried sending a PM to Edmondo but not sure if it sent because I cannot read the language Shocked I know that I didn't click on another language so not sure what the heck is going on. Is anyone else having problems?

I've been reading here for a few weeks and want to say congrats to Biff on the birth of Isabella!
Lib

#2: Re: All kinds of problems and Congrats to Biff Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:38 pm
    ----
Welcome luvmynonnie!

Yes, you can choose your own password. Wink

#3: Re: All kinds of problems and Congrats to Biff Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:40 pm
    ----
Hi Lib and welcome. I'm glad you like the forum and hope you feel comfortable here. There really is a nice group of people. I'm sorry it took you so long to log in. But at least you did it.

I just sent you an email. Had a few other things to take care of so I was off line for a bit.

Yes, you can reset your password. You should be able to click on your name (or go to your profile) and set your preferences. The site will guide you through it and if you have any problems, I can reset it for you.

As for the Edmondos forum, just click on te British flag in the top left hand corner and it will go back to English again. I've done that a few times myself.

#4: Re: All kinds of problems and Congrats to Biff Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:47 pm
    ----
Hello Lib,
Nice to have you aboard with us.... I hope that over time we'll be able to help you and you will be equally able to help others who are starting out on their searches.

We don't have too much trouble with languages here on "Gente" - we're pretty good at Italian and English and you will - over time - notice that we do have a pretty fluent line of total gibberish too hide . But Hey Ho - these days you gatta be good at languages giornale especially when you're having to wade through loads of foreign documents - right?

Very Happy

#5: Re: All kinds of problems and Congrats to Biff Author: luvmynonnie PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:52 pm
    ----
Success in re logging in and thank you, Nuccia Smile
Appreciate the welcome and look forward to participating.
Lib

#6: Re: All kinds of problems and Congrats to Biff Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:23 am
    ----
Welcome! Hope you like it here!

#7: Re: All kinds of problems and Congrats to Biff Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:01 am
    ----
Welcome, Lib and thanks for your congrats on baby Isabelle.

Best,
Biff

-> General Discussion Groups