Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:51 am
    ----
Well..here it is. Its concert night in Canada. Tonight we go and finally see Dennis DeYoung. Simy has been wearing her Dennis T-shirts for the last two days...

She swears that if Dennis sings Rain (one of his new songs)she is going to take off her top. I told her if she does, the picture is going online so shes a bit nervous now..lol.

Its been a pretty busy week and shes seems to be enjoying it so far. As usual though, I keep flaking out on her in the afternoon. We skyped her family yesterday and showed them the pictures we've taken up until now. After fooling around for about an hour, I realized just how crazy Simona really is about about Dennis. I randomly call his name through out the day and get her going. I think I'm really going to enjoy tonight. Its always nice to see someones dream come true and I know how important this is to her.

So folks, make sure you give a yell for Dennis for Simy and get her going. lol lol party

#2: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:26 am
    ----
Hmmm...and I thought those Italian girls were quiet and shy. Have a good time, Simy...and try to keep your shirt on..lol

#3: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:32 am
    ----
Quiet and shy?!! Boy did they have you fooled! Wink I bet Simy cannot wait to see Dennis DeYoung. Have lots of fun tonight! Nuccia - you better bring the smelling salts in case she passes out from the excitement! Very Happy

#4: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:04 pm
    ----
I said that just because I do know that he never sang this song during his concerts (and I looooove this song)... but then I realized that he often changes the songs' list... OMG! Hope he won't sing Rain!!! LOL

Eleven, I'm quiet and shy... (sometimes...) Mr. Green

Cathy wrote:
Nuccia - you better bring the smelling salts in case she passes out from the excitement! Very Happy

Cathy, this is an excellent idea! Embarassed

#5: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:01 pm
    ----
Simy and Nuccia, Enjoy every minute of the concert tonight

party
And if we all 'shout loud enough' Dennis just maybe sing 'Rain'
Wink think Who knows maybe Dennis has read the previous post by Nuccia giornale saying what Simy would do if he did sing that song Wink

Have a great time
Emmy

#6: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:07 pm
    ----
Emmy wrote:

And if we all 'shout loud enough' Dennis just maybe sing 'Rain'
Wink think Who knows maybe Dennis has read the previous post by Nuccia giornale saying what Simy would do if he did sing that song Wink

Emmy... dear Emmy.... I have a bad feeling... because IT'S RAINING HERE now!!!!!! Confused Confused Confused And so... if he sees that it's raining, maybe he sings Rain.... OMG!!!! Shocked

Mr. Green

#7: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:40 am
    ----
Well Dennis didn't sing Rain but we did get to go backstage to Meet him. Concert was great..but I'll let Simy tell you about it. We had excellent seats..fourth row so I was able to take a few pics.

For now, here is a picture from the show.

#8: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: Cathy PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:57 am
    ----
WOW! You met him?!!! Simy must be over the moon!!!
party party

#9: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:06 pm
    ----
Simy will DEFINATELY be on another PLANET right now!
Did you get a photgraph taken with him Simy?
Soooooooo pleased this happened, bet this WAS the 'icing on the cake'
Emmy
xx

#10: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:37 pm
    ----
Wow...but she kept her clothes on right? Right Simy? The clothes stayed on???? lmao

#11: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: Cathy PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:51 pm
    ----
Shocked Clothes? Was Simy going to strip? Shocked

#12: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:42 pm
    ----
I think this is what Eleven is referring too

Nuccia said
Quote::
She swears that if Dennis sings Rain (one of his new songs)she is going to take off her top. I told her if she does, the picture is going online so shes a bit nervous now..lol.

See Simy I've sorted things out for you. You were definately NOT going to
strip!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Or did I get it wrong Confused kiss kiss
Emmy

#13: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:00 pm
    ----
We're reading this and laughing. I know Simona has a post all ready to put here, shes just trying to "phrase" it correctly.

At one point, Dennis did announce he was going to sing one of his newest songs and I had the camera pointed right on Simy. Of course, the people around us were all laughing since I had warned them about what she might do. Unfortunately, it was the wrong song...

Denise was over for coffee this afternoon and to meet Simy so that was great. I always love getting together with her. Before that, I was online with Carole and just walked away while she was talking to Simy. Headed straight for the couch and woke up after 12:30 ...never realized how tired I really was. Had been up for over 36 hours.

Time to think about dinner...

#14: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:13 pm
    ----
Nuccia I had to take a 'double take' when I read your last post. Shocked I thought it read that Dennis had come to have coffee with Simy Shocked
Now that would be something!¬!!

Your 'burning the candle at both ends' again Nuccia you definately needed that sleep!!

kiss kiss
Emmy

#15: Re: Its "Dennis" Night in Brampton Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:42 pm
    ----
nuccia wrote:
Concert was great..but I'll let Simy tell you about it.

Well...

Many people helped me to meet him (the manager of the theater and some of his fans), they were surprised to know that I was there just to see his concert... I met him (even if I was not so close) he told me some words in Italian, as his mother is Italian. But he refused to take a picture and refused to meet his fans... because he was tired... (no comment here). I'm very disappointed, I don't want to add more words about his behavior.

Anyway, great concert, great voice, great night.
The man rocks!

-> General Discussion Groups