Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: A bit torn and wrinkled.
-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop

#1: A bit torn and wrinkled. Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:23 pm
    ----
Hey Liz, Can you do anything with these? Thanks for the help! kiss

Mike

#2: Re: A bit torn and wrinkled. Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:40 pm
    ----
Hi Mike Very Happy

I've worked on the second picture first and I'll get to the first one this weekend, ok.

Thumbnail will open to actual image Mr. Green

Liz Cool

#3: Re: A bit torn and wrinkled. Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:26 pm
    ----
Thank you Liz, beautiful work (what else is new lol?)

#4: Re: A bit torn and wrinkled. Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:10 pm
    ----
Hey Liz, did you get a chance to try with that first picture? My grandma and aunt are going to be here for a while and I would love to show them your work. kiss

Mike

#5: Re: A bit torn and wrinkled. Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:37 pm
    ----
How did I miss this thread? Confused Amazing job Liz! Another missing face restored. I don't know how you do it!

#6: Re: A bit torn and wrinkled. Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:39 am
    ----
Once again the talented Liz comes to the rescue....

Thank you so much for doing these photo 'make overs' for our Gente di Mare members. It really IS appreciated by everyone. After all we none of us know when we will find our own box of old and damaged photos in our own attics - do we?

(BTW Liz - as soon as I can get 'Naughty Nina's' photo OFF the backing paper I'll post that here too and on bended knee ask you if you could restore it for me.... You might even be able to put a smile on her face!!!!! lol ) LOL

#7: Re: A bit torn and wrinkled. Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:30 am
    ----
Hey Mike, here is the other picture...sorry about that, I got swamped with stuff that needed to be finished and had to put this one on the back burner until today...hope you like how it looks now Mr. Green

Liz Cool

#8: Re: A bit torn and wrinkled. Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:07 pm
    ----
OMG! Wow Liz, that is crazy! Unreal how you do that! My grandma will go nuts when she sees this. Thank you kiss kiss kiss !!!

#9: Re: A bit torn and wrinkled. Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:21 pm
    ----
You are very welcome! Wink

Liz Cool

#10: Re: A bit torn and wrinkled. Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:34 pm
    ----
Your just sooo talented Liz. Smile Those photogaphs are just marvellous kiss
Emmy

#11: Re: A bit torn and wrinkled. Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:28 pm
    ----
Thank you Emmy! kiss

*whaps Cathy*

*makes note in the WHAP BRIGADE notepad to whap Carole next time for sure* Mr. Green

Liz Cool

#12: Re: A bit torn and wrinkled. Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:50 pm
    ----
AAAWW! And I thought you didn't care about me anymore! I've been missing those whaps! Shocked kiss

-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop