Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Savoca family photos.
-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop

#1: Savoca family photos. Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:37 pm
    ----
I wanted to post some old family photos here, in the hopes that someone would know who someone is. What do you guys think of these?

**Should anyone know who these people are, please contact me**

Mike

#2: Re: Savoca family photos. Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:01 pm
    ----
Those are great photos Mike. But the orphanage photo is haunting. Amazing. The nuns look scarey to me! Shocked

#3: Re: Savoca family photos. Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:19 am
    ----
The nuns were terrible people, when my great grandma was there, her sister was about 3 years old, and they would beat her with a cross if she cried. It is sad but true.

#4: Re: Savoca family photos. Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:09 am
    ----
Hey Mike,

Those are amazing pictures! Where did you get them all?

#5: Re: Savoca family photos. Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:29 am
    ----
Well, I said to my grandma I wanted some old pictures, and she said I could have what I want. These were just some, I have more but I have to make them smaller.

-> Photo Swap and Fix It Shop