Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Be good children - I'm powerless!
-> PC Info and Guides

#1: Be good children - I'm powerless! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:56 am
    ----
I'm really sorry if you haven't seen me about since yesterday. The reason is I was having problems with just about everything with my PC doing what IT wanted to do and not what I wanted.

So I cleared the 'cache' and the cookies - knowing that this would mean logging in again everywhere a password was needed. But that should have been no problem.....

Yeah - right!!!

Geez - problems, schmoblems or what??? I couldn't sign into ANYTHING, ANYWHERE!

Nuccia helped me by re-setting my password here, but NO..it didn't like the combination of user and password and so I was locked out again. I've now used a re-generated password that the system sent yesterday for a regular member, but at least I'm back in....but all my adminpower is now worth zilch!!!! neclord So until Nuccia gets back from her sleep (or her laundry) please play like good children kiss
'cos I can't 'whap' anyone!

#2: Re: Be good children - I'm powerless! Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:47 am
    ----
Wow Carole
Some picture that is!!!
Is that really YOU if it is just get your skates on and give me the secret Wink

Just kidding I think you're just beautiful the way you are - just like me -

'CUDDLY'

kiss kiss kiss
Emmy

#3: Re: Be good children - I'm powerless! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:27 am
    ----
Ooooh you are nice Emmy - but that isn't really me.... I didn't want to post my 'real' picture here.

Those in the 'Whap Brigade' would only take advantage (know what I mean?). I had hoped the G.U.N. might keep 'em quite 'til the Boss gets back!!!

#4: Re: Be good children - I'm powerless! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:28 am
    ----
Who is the whap brigade? Shocked Besides Liz who would be the queen of the whap brigade. *ducks Liz's whap*

#5: Re: Be good children - I'm powerless! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:58 pm
    ----
Ok folks..be prepared..the warden is back in the Admin seat.... hide

#6: Re: Be good children - I'm powerless! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:36 pm
    ----

I shall refrain from further comment - so there!

OUCH!!!

-> PC Info and Guides