|Just read Episode Three, and saw the picture of Nina, wow! Funny how sometimes things like this are lying around for years and you never realize what you have. |
This is really getting exiting!
And you thought you had skeletons in your closet! It seems we've all had some pretty "colorful" relatives, huh?
aint that the truth! I can't believe how much her naughty Nina reminds me of MY grandmother Antonina "Nina". Someday I'll write up a story on her. Multiple marriages, wife swapping, passing children off as one husband when the other was alive and well.
I know some people might be embarassed by a rather colorful relative, but I find it a lot of fun to uncover this stuff.
At any rate.....Nina is a fascinating lady. Carole, when this is all finished maybe you should write your memoires. It is a truly compelling story.
|"....So far I have not found any trace of the deaths of ANY of the Edmed family whatsoever - apart from that of Muriel Edith (Nina) in 1949!|
So I am searching for ANY of the following deaths - if anyone has any ideas or can help...
1. Frederick William Edmed (1) b.1863
2. Mary Ellen Edmed (nee Stapleton) b.1886 Halifax Nova Scotia
3. Frederick William Edmed (2) b. 1889 Alexandria, Egypt
4. Katie Edmed (nee Savill) b. about 1882
5. Charles Newcombe b. about 1887 Camberwell London
6. Claude Victor Edmed b. 1895 Malta
7. Lily M...A. Tyson b. (Claude’s wife)
8. Richard Henry (or Henry Richard) Gunter b. about 1877 Wiltshire
9. Emily Rose Gunter* (Richard’s daughter) b. 1900 – Islington London
I find it incredible that there seem to be no easily found records of these people’s deaths. Their marriages – yes. One or two births too. But their deaths are another matter!
It's driving me up the wall.....
All times are GMT - 4 Hours