Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Translation Of Birth
-> Translations

#1: Translation Of Birth Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:38 am
    ----
Can someone translate this document for tteti? He asked me to post it for him.

Antonio Birth

Resized Record

Thanks!

#2: Re: Translation Of Birth Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:34 am
    ----
There are 2 different 1931-Census records: the Antonio on the right is the father of the Antonio on the left.
Left side:
Antonio Foia Leonardo Teti, son of Antonio and Vittoria Limardi, born in Francavilla Angitola, prov. of Catanzaro on Oct. 13, 1925. profession paymaster (the withdrawn word Scolaro means pupil). Antonio was withdrawm from the register book on Nov 12, 1947, because he moved to Crotone.

Right side:
Antonio, son of the deceased Vincenzo and the deceased xxxx Ruperto, barn in Francavilla Angitola, prov. of Catanzaro on Dec. 13, 1881. profession manager of himself (the withdrawn word Possidente means property owner).
Antonio married Vittoria Limardi in Francavilla Angitola on Oct 15, 1908. He became a widow on Sept 18, 1944 when Vittoria died. Antonio was withdrawn from the register on May 7, 1946, when he died of uremia.

#3: Re: Translation Of Birth Author: ttetiLocation: Coral Springs, Florida PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:25 pm
    ----
Thanks Livio,another step in the ancestry treeline, Is Vincenzo's wife first name or last name unclear

#4: Re: Translation Of Birth Author: ttetiLocation: Coral Springs, Florida PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:33 pm
    ----
ou guys are great I tell anyone who is doing research to look at your web site,special thanks to Cathy, Livio and Nuccio

#5: Re: Translation Of Birth Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:36 pm
    ----
tteti wrote:
Thanks Livio,another step in the ancestry treeline, Is Vincenzo's wife first name or last name unclear
Last name is Ruperto, first name is unclear (to me)

#6: Re: Translation Of Birth Author: ttetiLocation: Coral Springs, Florida PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:43 pm
    ----
Thanks, again. By the way nothing back from San fili yet but it is a little premature

-> Translations