Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Ideas
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Ideas Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:42 pm
    ----
I'm looking for icons images to place on my website. Like e-mail or guestbook, etc.

Does anyone know of a good site that I’m able to fine some? I've know some searches not I haven't found an image that I've liked.

Any website ideas that I can search?

Vincenza

#2: Re: Ideas Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:49 pm
    ----
Vincenza,
I have lots of links to free or link ware (you don't have to pay but you do have to provide a link back to them) links at home. I can post them here tonight for you. Are you using css, html or googlepages?

#3: Re: Ideas Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:52 pm
    ----
Thank you

Googlepages for now. Will get a domain name soon.

You all are great group of helpful people.

Wink
Vincenza

#4: Re: Ideas Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:46 pm
    ----
Cathy wrote:
Vincenza,
I have lots of links to free or link ware (you don't have to pay but you do have to provide a link back to them) links at home. I can post them here tonight for you. Are you using css, html or googlepages?

Cathy, Have you had the time to find those links?

Vincenza

#5: Re: Ideas Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:48 pm
    ----
Vincenza,

I googled the icons i was interested in on the weekend and found so many! Then Jenny opened some up in paint and changed them around. It was great.

Try it and see what you get..you may find something you like.

#6: Re: Ideas Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:52 pm
    ----
I have googled them, but I haven't found that many that I really liked.
But I haven't stopped looking for them.

Thanks Nuccia

Vincenza

#7: Re: Ideas Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:03 pm
    ----
Shocked I am so sorry Vincenza!!! Embarassed I forgot all about this. I am such a dork. I promise to get that to you tonight. Feel free to IM me on Skype when you see me. I have tons of links at home but none here. Except one. This site ROCKS. If you are a scrapbooker it is a must. It has a onetime fee of $19.95 but is well worth it! This site ROCKS!
www.mangelsdesigns.com/
They even have Italian names in a pretty gold like this:

The rest of my links are free.

Last edited by Cathy on Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

#8: Re: Ideas Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:14 pm
    ----
I downloaded Skype, but never used it.
My screen name is VincenzaM70. Send me ring later and that way I can figure Skype out.
Thanks for that site I will check it out.
Thansks
Vincenza

#9: Re: Ideas Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:24 pm
    ----
OK Vincenza - finally! Here are some links:
PAGE OF LINKS

GOLD GRAPHICS

CREATIONS BY DAWN

GENEALOGY GRAPHICS

VINTAGE GRAPHICS

PAT'S GRAPHICS

JADE CAT GENEALOGY GRAPHICS

ANOTHER GRAPHICS SITE

MISC. GENEALOGY GRAPHICS

SHAWNA'S GRAPHICS

Keep in mind Googlepages do not like gif's. Any gif files you may add will be discolored and animated gif's do not work on googlepages so they are not an option.
Hope these help.

#10: Re: Ideas Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:39 am
    ----
Thanks Cathy.

I will check them out.

Vincenza

-> General Discussion Groups