Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Civil Record of Potenza
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Civil Record of Potenza Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:26 am
    ----
If anyone is interested I found this site yesterday.
It has Birth, marriage & death civil records for Tito, Potenza

www.italianancestry.com/tito/

Hope this will help someone.

Vincenza

#2: Re: Civil Record of Potenza Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:22 am
    ----
Vincenza, It would be just fantastic if every comune had a list like this.
This is a great resource for anyone searching in that area why dont you also post it in he 'Resource Pages' heading.
Thanks Vincenza for posting this
Emmy

#3: Re: Civil Record of Potenza Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:51 am
    ----
WOW! That's a great site. They have each year's extracts in PDF. I like that.

#4: Re: Civil Record of Potenza Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:32 pm
    ----
Great Site! I also think this should go to the Resource Board. Do you want me to move it or do you want to make another post?

#5: Re: Civil Record of Potenza Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:35 pm
    ----
I have tons of links to Italian records online. Should we do them separate or all in the same post or thread?

#6: Re: Civil Record of Potenza Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:39 pm
    ----
Well thats a great question. I think they would be great if they were in groups all relating to the same thing or place. What do you all think? I won't lock the threads if we choose to go this route.

#7: Re: Civil Record of Potenza Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:42 pm
    ----
Go ahead Nuccia, If you have the time you can move it. I didn't know if we could post that there without your premission.

That site is so beautifully done.

Vincenza

#8: Re: Civil Record of Potenza Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:43 pm
    ----
Great idea.

Vincenza

#9: Re: Civil Record of Potenza Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:48 pm
    ----
Great idea. Most of my links are for Southern Italy and Sicily since that is what I am most interested in. But one for northern, one for central and one for southern and Sicily would be great.

#10: Re: Civil Record of Potenza Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:52 pm
    ----
Ok, then. Take it away. Once we get a good grouping of links (plus the ones wldspirit has) I can put them all online on the web pages.

#11: Re: Civil Record of Potenza Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:52 pm
    ----
Great.

Vincenza

-> General Discussion Groups