Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Problem with Gente di Mare
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Problem with Gente di Mare Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:17 pm
    ----
Is anyone else having problems when trying to load Gente Di Mare ?
It's taking me quite a while to access the forum and then a long time for the different groups to come up. Other programmes on the computer are running as normal? Confused
Emmy

#2: Re: Problem with Gente di Mare Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:23 pm
    ----
I noticed the forum was running a bit slower than usual as well this morning. I'll contact the server and see if they're having any issues and let you know.

Oh..has this only been happening today or has it been going on longer?

#3: Re: Problem with Gente di Mare Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:26 pm
    ----
Today, for me, it is fine - loading quickly and no issues. Yesterday, while at work it was loading very slow.

#4: Re: Problem with Gente di Mare Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:34 pm
    ----
I been noticing this for about 3 days and sometimes it keeps coming up 'programme not responding' and I have to swtich off the computer and start again.
Just wondered if it was me doing something wrong again!
Emmy

#5: Re: Problem with Gente di Mare Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:46 pm
    ----
Emmy it could be at your end. I know Carole has trouble when "America" comes online. Things slow down for her. Then again, we need to hear what everyone has to say to make sure.

#6: Re: Problem with Gente di Mare Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:00 pm
    ----
It's a bit faster just now but I'll keep you posted.
Emmy

-> General Discussion Groups