Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Surnames
-> About Us

#1: Surnames Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:18 pm
    ----
Hi Nuccia - I finally made it!!

I'm researching

Mangiardi(added)
Tedeschi(added)
Tedesco(added)
Zangari (added)
Coda (added)
Rizzo (added)
Bava (added)
De Francesco(added)
Iehrulli (added)

All from Brognaturo, VV - Calabria

Elizabeth

#2: Re: Surnames Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:23 pm
    ----
Its great to see you here! I'm sure you like it.

ok..I'll add them in some time this weekend!

Last edited by nuccia on Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3: Re: Surnames Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:26 pm
    ----
Hi Eilzabeth! Glad you could make it over. I have been quite impressed with your help on IG. I hope you like it here.

#4: Re: Surnames Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:28 pm
    ----
Hi, Elizabeth, I second Cathy! It is good to see a familiar "face."

#5: Re: Surnames Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:48 pm
    ----
Hi Elizabeth!

Welcome to Gente. Lots of great people here.

Biff

#6: Re: Surnames Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:24 am
    ----
Benvenuta Elizabeth - nice to have you with us.....

I'm 'elba' in another place - but here they've found me out and I'm better known as 'Dorky Babe'! Mr. Green

#7: Re: Surnames Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:16 am
    ----
Hi Elizabeth
Welcome to Gente
Good to find you here too

By the way did you know there are quite a few Tedesco's in Sant'Elia Fiumerapido?

Emmy

#8: Re: Surnames Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:35 am
    ----
Hi all and nice to see so all the familiar faces. Cathy and PoiPu thanks for the nice comments about my assistance on IG, I still have alot to learn but I try. Biff your grandkids are precious, you have to be so proud. Carole/Elba/Dorky Babe (well Nuccia finally has you out of the closet!!) - love the naughty nina saga - the woman you hate to love and love to hate. I smell best seller! Hey Em, I used the name search that brings up the map to show location and there seems to be Tedesco's all over the place. Think I've got my work cut out for me.

I've been exploring the site and so far everything looks great. Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Elizabeth

#9: Re: Surnames Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:16 am
    ----
Quote::
I smell best seller!

This is exactly what I said when I first started helping Carole with this. I can't wait for her to publish it! Very Happy

-> About Us