Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Happy Birthday Nonno...sort of
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Happy Birthday Nonno...sort of Author: Cathy PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:37 am
    ----
I would like to wish my grandfather a happy birthday today. Today is the date everyone always celebrated his bithday. To this day, my father and his brothers and sisters call each other to acknowledge the event. When everyone lived here (thy are scattered throughout the US now) they went to the cemetary on this date. I am sure my father will be there today. I don't have the heart to tell them that his birthday is really November 11th! Shocked
Happy birthday Nonno.

#2: Re: Happy Birthday Nonno...sort of Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:18 pm
    ----
Happy Birthday Nonno.....
Kisses in heaven..

#3: Re: Happy Birthday Nonno...sort of Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:37 pm
    ----
Cathy,

No need to tell them It would just create confusion. Let them think its today and at least he will be remembered at least twice annually.

Happy Birthday...R.I.P.

#4: Re: Happy Birthday Nonno...sort of Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:16 pm
    ----
Happy Birthday Nonno, may you Rest In Peace.

-> General Discussion Groups