Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Descendants from Austrian-Hungarian Empire
-> General Discussion Groups

#16: Re: Descendants from Austrian-Hungarian Empire Author: rosanna PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:47 pm
    ----
Riccardo,
Cristina was the last name of my ancestor.
Shall I write the letter to Lands Archive in English or Italian?

Rosanna.

#17: Re: Descendants from Austrian-Hungarian Empire Author: rosanna PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:54 pm
    ----
Middle name Franco or Francesco.

#18: Re: Descendants from Austrian-Hungarian Empire Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:39 am
    ----
rosanna wrote:
Letter for translation to Servizio Emigrazione e Solidarieta Internazionale

My name is Rosanna Christini,I am a descendant of Giovanni Franco/ Francesco Cristina who left Italy in 1868 to go to New Zealand.
I wish to apply for Italian citizenship and require the birth certificate of my g.great grandfather. I do not know the comune he was born in but wish to request a search for the birth act.
Giovanni Franco/ Francesco Cristina was born in Trento or Trento Alto Adige on 18 November 1847/48. His father was Giovanni Cristina and his mother was Santa Luchi.
Thankyou for your assistance and I look forward to hearing from you.

Mi chiamo Rosanna Christini, sono discendente di Giovanni Franco/Francesco Cristina che ha lasciato l'Italia nel 1868 per emigrare in Nuova Zelanda. Desidero fare domanda per la cittadinanza italiana e quindi vi chiedo di poter otterenere il certificato di battesimo di mio bisnonno. Non conosco il comune dove è nato il mio antenato.
Giovanni Franco/Francesco Cristina nato a Trento o Trentino Alto Adige il 18 Novembre 1847/ 1848 figlio di Giovanni Cristina e di Santa Luchi.
Grazie per l'assistenza che mi potete dare e rimango in attesa di una vostra risposta presto

rosanna wrote:

Letter for Arcidiocesi, Don Livio Sparapani

My name is Rosanna Christini,I am the g.grand daughter of Giovanni Franco/Francesco Cristina. He was born on 18 November 18 47/48 in Trento.His father was Giovanni Cristina and his mother was Santa Luchi.
I would be very grateful if you would search the records for the Baptismal record in the parishes of Trento.
I need this information to locate the comune my g.grandfather was born in so I can obtain a birth certificate and make an application for Italian citizenship.
Thank you for your assistance and I look forward to hearing from you.

Mi chiamo Rosanna Christini, sono la bisnipote di Giovanni Franco/Francesco Cristina. Egli nacque a Trento il 18 Novembre 1847/1848, figlio di Giovanni Cristina e Santa Luchi. Le sarei infinitamente grata se potesse cercare l'atto di battesimo tra i registri delle varie parrocchie di Trento.
Ho bisogno di questa informazione per cercare di localizzare il comune dove è nato il mio bisnonno, per ottenere il certificato di battesimo e presentare la domanda di cittadinanza italiana.
La ringrazio per l'assistenza che mi può dare e rimango in attesa di una vostra risposta presto

I hope it helps, bye Riccardo

#19: Re: Descendants from Austrian-Hungarian Empire Author: rosanna PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:00 pm
    ----
Thankyou Riccardo.

#20: Re: Descendants from Austrian-Hungarian Empire Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:18 am
    ----
Rosanna..

Someone is looking for you; See this topic.

www.gentedimaregenealo...7951#17951

-> General Discussion Groups