Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Made contact!
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Made contact! Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:00 pm
    ----
Well I have to tel you all it's been a good week for me, I made contact with 1 cousin on myspace, and 1 possible cousin through my website(thanks Nuccia and Carole for the help kiss kiss )! The myspace cousin is my great grandma's brother's granddaughter, and the website cousin is a lady named Connie DiSano. Connie's dad came from my town in Sicily and she is 1st generation here in the US. She speaks the town's dialect perfectly so I am verrrrry happy, she said she would translate for me, make calls and she has even been to the town many times. Yes I am a very happy Mikey Mr. Green !

#2: Re: Made contact! Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:40 pm
    ----
MikeSavoca91 wrote:
Well I have to tel you all it's been a good week for me, I made contact with 1 cousin on myspace, and 1 possible cousin through my website(thanks Nuccia and Carole for the help kiss kiss )! The myspace cousin is my great grandma's brother's granddaughter, and the website cousin is a lady named Connie DiSano. Connie's dad came from my town in Sicily and she is 1st generation here in the US. She speaks the town's dialect perfectly so I am verrrrry happy, she said she would translate for me, make calls and she has even been to the town many times. Yes I am a very happy Mikey Mr. Green !

Jumping for happiness for you party
Let's celebrate!!!!!

Mike, did you ever send the fax to Castiglione di Sicilia cemetery record office in roder to know if there is any tombstone of your ancestors left there?
Let me know bye Riccardo kiss

#3: Re: Made contact! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:09 am
    ----
WOO HOO!!! Well done!
party party
*joining the celebration*

#4: Re: Made contact! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:45 am
    ----
Well it does seem as if the "Gente di Mare" luck is still holding - so to make sure we cover all angles to keep it, I thought I post a few lucky charms from here and there so most of our friends will be covered!!!

#5: Re: Made contact! Author: luvmynonnie PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:51 pm
    ----
Doing the Happy Dance for you, Mikey! Congrats!
Lib

#6: Re: Made contact! Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:45 pm
    ----
Great News Mike so happy for you
Emmy

#7: Re: Made contact! Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:54 pm
    ----
Thank you everyone, I am very happy she sent me picures of her and is mailing me some tomorrow. I am so happy Razz Mr. Green

#8: Re: Made contact! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:21 pm
    ----
Terrific news Mike! HOw incredible!

#9: Re: Made contact! Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:26 pm
    ----
Thanks Gina kiss ! Come visit me Very Happy !

-> General Discussion Groups