Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Last One!
-> Translations

#1: Last One! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:43 pm
    ----
I promise that this is the last translation I will be needing for my website, and then it will be done. I'm sorry to be a burden and I wouldn't do this at all except that I am getting hits from the South American countries now and don't want to exclude anyone.

I need this in Italian and Spanish (sorry again Liz).

Here is a list of my family names and the places that they came from. If you have any information on any of these names, or believe we may be related, please email me. I would be happy to exchange information with you!

#2: Re: Last One! Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:13 pm
    ----
Quote::
Here is a list of my family names and the places that they came from. If you have any information on any of these names, or believe we may be related, please email me. I would be happy to exchange information with you!

Esta es una lista de los apellidos en mi familia y de los lugares de donde estos son. Si usted tiene alguna informacion sobre cualquiera de estos apellidos, o cree ser pariente, por favor escribame por correo electronico. ¡Estare encantada de intercambiar informacion con usted!

Liz Cool

#3: Re: Last One! Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:39 pm
    ----
chanchisfea wrote:

Esta es una lista de los apellidos en mi familia y de los lugares de donde estos son. Si usted tiene alguna informacion sobre cualquiera de estos apellidos, o cree ser pariente, por favor escribame por correo electronico. ¡Estare encantada de intercambiar informacion con usted!
Questo è un elenco dei cognomi presenti nella mia famiglia e dei luoghi di loro provenienza. Se avete informazioni su qualcuno di questi cognomi o pensate che potremmo essere parenti, per favore scrivetemi per posta elettronica. Sarò felice di scambiare informazioni con voi!

#4: Re: Last One! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:09 pm
    ----
Gina501 wrote:
I promise that this is the last translation I will be needing for my website, and then it will be done. I'm sorry to be a burden and I wouldn't do this at all except that I am getting hits from the South American countries now and don't want to exclude anyone.

I need this in Italian and Spanish (sorry again Liz).

So, is it almost done? I'm on pins and needles here! I can't wait to see it!

#5: Re: Last One! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:11 pm
    ----
Well thanks (and kisses) to Liz and Livio....it is done. Now I just have to get Nuccia to help me figure out how to send it to her site. hide

-> Translations