Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: SULLE ALI DI UN SOGNO -the life of Francesco Paolo BRUNO
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: SULLE ALI DI UN SOGNO -the life of Francesco Paolo BRUNO Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:45 am
    ----
Dear friends,
here there is the book my father wrote about 10 years ago, telling the story of emigration about his brother Francesco Paolo BRUNO, from Trapani, Sicily to San Francisco, California.
It is written in italian
Enjoy it!!

www.italiamerica.org/id400.htm

Please let me know what you think of it
bye Riccardo kiss

#2: Re: SULLE ALI DI UN SOGNO -the life of Francesco Paolo BRUNO Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:39 am
    ----
Ricardo - Thank you so[u] much for sharing this with us all here on "Gente di Mare".... I am sure that many of our members will enjoy it.

I have printed it off so that I can read it at leisure.

#3: Re: SULLE ALI DI UN SOGNO -the life of Francesco Paolo BRUNO Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:21 pm
    ----
Nice! You never told me you were putting it online! Great idea... Very Happy

#4: Re: SULLE ALI DI UN SOGNO -the life of Francesco Paolo BRUNO Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:39 pm
    ----
....and the next one to come on line will be the other book I wrote "Tre gocce nell'oceano - Storie di emigrazione"
I keep you updated,
bye Riccardo

#5: Re: SULLE ALI DI UN SOGNO -the life of Francesco Paolo BRUNO Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:50 pm
    ----
Riccardo, I wish I could read your dad's book Sad Sad Sad Sad

#6: Re: SULLE ALI DI UN SOGNO -the life of Francesco Paolo BRUNO Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:39 pm
    ----
I wish I could read italian. Confused Confused Confused

Good Jobs.

Vincenza

#7: Re: SULLE ALI DI UN SOGNO -the life of Francesco Paolo BRUNO Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:47 am
    ----
Riccardo - please tell your father his book is wonderful. Francesco was ahead of his time with coffee roasting and selling of beans. Now there is Star Bucks coffee houses all over America and the company is worth billions of dollars. Your uncle was on the right track and sounds like a very kind and generous man who was loved by all.

Please convey my sympathy to your father for the loss of his brother. His book is a real tribute of how proud he was of his brother.

#8: Re: SULLE ALI DI UN SOGNO -the life of Francesco Paolo BRUNO Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:35 pm
    ----
BillieDeKid wrote:
Riccardo - please tell your father his book is wonderful. Francesco was ahead of his time with coffee roasting and selling of beans. Now there is Star Bucks coffee houses all over America and the company is worth billions of dollars. Your uncle was on the right track and sounds like a very kind and generous man who was loved by all.

Please convey my sympathy to your father for the loss of his brother. His book is a real tribute of how proud he was of his brother.

Elizabeth,
thank you for the nice words, they means a lot for us.
I will tell my dad.
I know this book will be translated into english (I don't know when) and it will be put immediatly on line.
I keep you updated.
Riccardo kiss

#9: Re: SULLE ALI DI UN SOGNO -the life of Francesco Paolo BRUNO Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:27 pm
    ----
Quote::
Gina said 'Riccardo, I wish I could read your dad's book '

Me too. Crying or Very sad

But although I cant read the book, I know just how proud you must feel about your dad and your uncle.

Emmy

-> General Discussion Groups