Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: My website
-> About Us

#1: My website Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:04 pm
    ----
Ok, It's not completed yet. So here's is.

My Website:

OurItalianSicilianFami...familytree

#2: Re: My website Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:11 pm
    ----
Great job! I put up a link to your site on mine too!

#3: Re: My website Author: Cathy PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:33 pm
    ----
I really love it Vincenza. I'll be putting a link on my sites tonight too. Great job!

#4: Re: My website Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:13 pm
    ----
Vincenza I'm linking it too.

#5: Re: My website Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:59 pm
    ----
Hey - so this must be ."the site" that your cousin (?) wrote about... right?

It is indeed very nice. Easy on the eye and full of interest. BUT she had a point when she commented that some of the acknowledgements under photo's were too light to see. I found the same - in white they don't stand out at all well. Perhaps a light but contrasting colour will be easier to see.

I am really looking forward to being able to see the ongoing work you're doing and how it affects your site....

Brava Vincenza!!!

#6: Re: My website Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:08 pm
    ----
Quote::

I'm sorry I don't understand my cousin?

#7: Re: My website Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:25 pm
    ----
Vincenza wrote:

I'm sorry I don't understand my cousin?

Didn't I translate an e-mail from (I thought it was your cousin) just recently and she commented about the pale lettering under the photo's - hoping that she didn't cause offence! Maybe I got it wrong. If so...soooorry! Perdonami!

#8: Re: My website Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:31 pm
    ----
Oh yes, Embarassed I'm sorry, I forgot. It's wasn't my cousin, The person that sent me the pictures from Terrasini.

hoping that she didn't cause offence!

No offense at all. I'm glad that people tell me. Because that's the only way to correct the errors.

-> About Us