Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Nuccia has been 'taken out' (of action)!
-> Announcements

#1: Nuccia has been 'taken out' (of action)! Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:50 am
    ----
I did want to say "Nuccia has been arrested" - but she wouldn't let me.... kiss

But joking apart - Nuccia had an accident at work early this morning. She has injured her hand and so is unable to type or work at the computuer for a couple of days. The injury is NOT really bad, and she is likely to return to work tomorrow but on lighter duties.

But she asks you all NOT to expect answers to any questions you may have for a few days until the bruising and swelling goes down on her hand and wrist. However for anything URGENT (only), you could call her on Skype.

In the meantime Nuccia (and I) wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving for tomorrow...

AND I'm sure you will all join me in wishing "The Boss" all the very best for a VERY, VERY speedy recovery!

Shhh- while the cat's away, we mice can play

#2: Re: Nuccia has been 'taken out' (of action)! Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:00 pm
    ----
Hi Carole

Thanks for letting us know about Nuccia. Glad it's not too serious. Nuccia if you're reading this GET WELL SOON! You're in our prayers (always).

Billie

#3: Re: Nuccia has been 'taken out' (of action)! Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:03 pm
    ----
Nuccia,

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Baci ed abbracci,
Biff

#4: Re: Nuccia has been 'taken out' (of action)! Author: MauroMagsLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:03 pm
    ----
Get Well soon Nuccia... I hope this wasn't a Genealogy related injury!

#5: Re: Nuccia has been 'taken out' (of action)! Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:22 pm
    ----
OMG! Rest that hand and no typing with your toes!

#6: Re: Nuccia has been 'taken out' (of action)! Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:54 pm
    ----
Shocked What will you do with your time?!!! Shocked Your plans to take over the www universe are on hold now eh? *ducks the barrage of slippers*
If I can do anything to help Skype me tonight. I hope you feel better. Now take this opportunity to REST!

#7: Re: Nuccia has been 'taken out' (of action)! Author: VincenzaLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:49 pm
    ----
Cathy wrote:
8O What will you do with your time?!!! Shocked Your plans to take over the www universe are on hold now eh? *ducks the barrage of slippers*
If I can do anything to help Skype me tonight. I hope you feel better. Now take this opportunity to REST!

I agree with Cathy, Take care of yourself. I will be on Skype later too if you want to call.

Take Care

#8: Re: Nuccia has been 'taken out' (of action)! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:07 pm
    ----
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

#9: Re: Nuccia has been 'taken out' (of action)! Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:59 pm
    ----
Get well soon missy!! Cathy is already taking advantage of you not being here!! hide hide

You know... the good thing about Carole telling us about your injury is that not one soul can blame it on the whaps I give you Wink Mr. Green

Liz Cool

#10: Re: Nuccia has been 'taken out' (of action)! Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:00 pm
    ----
Poor baby....
Kisses and hugs and get well soon.
I'll skype you later to see how you're feeling. kiss

#11: Re: Nuccia has been 'taken out' (of action)! Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:43 pm
    ----
Wow, hope you are ok! Call me tonight if you want (can) talk. Hope you feel better. Love you! kiss kiss kiss

#12: Re: Nuccia has been 'taken out' (of action)! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:50 pm
    ----
MikeSavoca91 wrote:
Wow, hope you are ok! Call me tonight if you want (can) talk. Hope you feel better. Love you! kiss kiss kiss

kiss kiss

#13: Re: Nuccia has been 'taken out' (of action)! Author: Denise PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:05 pm
    ----
Get well soon!!
You know where I am if you need anything.
Hugs kiss

#14: Re: Nuccia has been 'taken out' (of action)! Author: luvmynonnie PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:30 pm
    ----
((((Nuccia)))))

Lib

#15: Re: Nuccia has been 'taken out' (of action)! Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:15 am
    ----
Ok..I'm back...

Thanks for the good wishes. The hand is healing and I should have full use of it in a few days so no more of this one finger typing (just in time for work Monday..ughhhh).

Talk to you all soon.

-> Announcements