Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Surnames to Add
-> About Us

#1: Surnames to Add Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:43 pm
    ----
Good Morning

I am new to this forum and would like to add surnames I am working on. They are as follows:

Rescigno from Roccapiemonte
Cattalano region unknown, possibly Palermo Province
Anzalone Termini
Virzi Termini

I have more but will post them later.

Have a great day!!!

#2: Re: Surnames to Add Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:00 pm
    ----
Hi lilbees and a big warm welcome to "Gente di Mare". Your names will be added by Nuccia - she's the 'techie' when it comes to such things....

I'm sure we all look forward to hearing a little more about you and your research soon.

#3: Re: Surnames to Add Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:37 pm
    ----
Smile Thank you for the warm welcome.

Good things come from those who wait.

I have been researching my Gdma's family for a loooooong time. Got nothing! Well, finally someone contacted me through Ancestory about my great grandmother. Guess what? They did not even know my gdma existed. Once connections were made it has been so exciting. It turns out my gdma is their great aunt. My newly discovered counsin is 83 years old and very computer literate. We are now swapping lots of info from our trees. What I was missing he has and what he never knew about I have.

Because of the suggestion that I send for a copy of gdma's SS application I would have never known the correct spelling of her maiden name nor the names of my great grandparents. Because of this new information I was able to begin discovering about another part and an important part of my family.

Looking forward to any information and help I can gain from this site.

Smile

-> About Us