Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: A special Christmas
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: A special Christmas Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:52 pm
    ----
I'LL BE TO TORONTO FOR CHRISTMAS
WITH NUCCIA AND HER FAMILY!!!!!!!!

party

#2: Re: A special Christmas Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:55 pm
    ----
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ! YAYAYAYAYAY! That is so great! Your going to have a great time I'm sure! I can't wait for you to get there, and the count down begins!

#3: Re: A special Christmas Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:27 pm
    ----
WOW!!!!!!!
Shocked Wonders will never cease! Shocked That was a surprise. Simy I thought you had just said it was too cold for you in Canada at this time of year. Didnt think you told BIG FIBS.

Dont forget to email Santa Claus and tell him where you'll be - bet he'll be in shock too, remind him about the change in time too. I know you'll all have a wonderful time kiss kiss kiss Very Happy

#4: Re: A special Christmas Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:13 pm
    ----
Thanks friends!!!
I'm sooooooo happy!!!!!

Emmy wrote:
Didnt think you told BIG FIBS.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Emmy wrote:
Dont forget to email Santa Claus and tell him where you'll be - bet he'll be in shock too, remind him about the change in time too. I know you'll all have a wonderful time kiss kiss kiss Very Happy

Emmy, I emailed Santa Claus saturday at 5:00 am... he already gave me the gift: an airplane ticket!!! Mr. Green
That's enough for me!!!!!!!!!!!

#5: Re: A special Christmas Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:51 pm
    ----
Simy....you are quite the world traveler! I am so happy for you! What an amazing time you will have.

#6: Re: A special Christmas Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:07 pm
    ----
Simy,

So glad you finally told everyone. I was having a really hard time keeping a secret! Shocked

I wish you all could join us! I am home for 18 days so anyone who wants to come is welcome! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#7: Re: A special Christmas Author: ElevenLocation: New York PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:20 am
    ----
Wow..you must really like it there. Bring warm clothes..its coldddddd.

(Ach..I am gonna throw a shoe at this tv..the guy is saying we are expecting snow..ya know snow..very nice..if you are inside, looking out..lol)

#8: Re: A special Christmas Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:22 am
    ----
WOW!!! Weren't you just there? Confused You must love it there! Christmas in Canada (wasn't that a movied? Shocked ) You both must be so excited! party

#9: Re: A special Christmas Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:12 am
    ----
I think you'd better take that hat after all Simy....

>CLICK HERE<

peep

#10: Re: A special Christmas Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:59 am
    ----
Oh Carole,

Don't scare her! That was rush hour downtown and we only had one snowfall. People weren't prepared because we had had such a beautiful winter last year. We had days in February where it was 19 degrees C. and we were in sweaters.

Of course they have predicted this to be the worst winter in years. We've had snow daily and salt delivers are behind as the vendors weren't expecting snow so early.

#11: Re: A special Christmas Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:11 am
    ----
AW look what I missed!! We had a cold front come through here too - it was 60 degrees last night! *Ducks barrage of slippers*

#12: Re: A special Christmas Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:16 am
    ----
Cathy wrote:
WOW!!! Weren't you just there? Confused You must love it there!

Cathy... it was not planned to come back there now... but... I couldn't resist! I love Canada, Canadians, Nuccia, her family and her dog! Mr. Green

Eleven wrote:
Wow..you must really like it there. Bring warm clothes..its coldddddd.

nuccia wrote:
Of course they have predicted this to be the worst winter in years. We've had snow daily and salt delivers are behind as the vendors weren't expecting snow so early.

Shocked Confused
Eleven... Nuccia.... please....don't scare me!!!! Confused
I am not accustomed to cold!!!! Neutral

#13: Re: A special Christmas Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:21 pm
    ----
Oh..stop her my foot! She just found out Dennis DeYoung is playing on New Years Eve in an outside concert at Niagara Falls and is ready to go...

But for that one shes going SOLO....I'm no fool!

#14: Re: A special Christmas Author: gogangaLocation: North Italy PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:36 pm
    ----
But if we drink some Italian wine, we won't feel the cold... Confused

#15: Re: A special Christmas Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:12 pm
    ----
You'll feel it ( Rolling Eyes the cold that is) even less if you drink some single malt Scottish whiskey -as sold in CANADA!!!

-> General Discussion Groups