Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: For Building Websites
-> Resource Pages

#1: For Building Websites Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:06 pm
    ----
I wrote a post this morning and then my internet go knocked out so I lost it all.

For help with understanding html

www.w3schools.com/default.asp

For template designs there are so many sites available...just google it. Here is one site.

www.zeroweb.org/vd/3198

Just pick a template you like and don't worry about the color...that can be changed. This is the one I started with..

www.oswd.org/design/preview/id/2696

and this is the ine we used for Vincenza's page and Mike's page..same layout, different colors and backgrounds..

www.gentedimareitalian.../home.html
www.gentedimareitalian...amily.html
another version of the same..

www.zeroweb.org/vd/3198

Hope this helps to start.

Very Happy

#2: Re: For Building Websites Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:51 pm
    ----
Thanks for those resources! I will have a lot of reading to do in between Christma shopping, baking, etc.!

#3: Re: For Building Websites Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:11 pm
    ----
Thanks Bob..I actually DID add that here this morning first along with a lot of other info and then my internet crashed and I lost everything. Yours is the first site I learned html on! Those "private lessons" were great..lol

#4: Re: For Building Websites Author: rfornalLocation: Columbus, Ohio PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:18 pm
    ----
Glad I could help ... looks like you have surpassed any training I provided ... awesome!

-> Resource Pages