Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: MERRY CHRISTMAS
-> General Discussion Groups

#16: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:30 am
    ----
very very nice Vincenza, I really like it
kisses and hugs
Riccardo

#17: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS Author: Cathy PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:10 am
    ----
I received an email from Alessandra wish us a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Evidently she can still not access the forum as a member but she misses us all.

#18: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS Author: carnieLocation: Barnsley. South Yorks. PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:49 pm
    ----
A very Merry Christmas to all on Gente. I hope you all have a wonderful time, and not too much Christmas Pudding.
Best wishes.
Mike xx

#19: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS Author: JamesBiancoLocation: Westfield, MA. PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:12 pm
    ----
Vincenza, I love Lou Monte, thanks for posting that!

I tried to take some Christmas Pics tonight to make cards for my family (My Tree and my cat) my camera was acting sort of wonky but here is a couple...

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Love Jim Smile

Last edited by JamesBianco on Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total

#20: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:15 am
    ----
Don't worry James..you're still handsome..even if you do need a new camera...lol

Thanks for posting them. We'll try and post some too.

#21: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS Author: MauroMagsLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:41 am
    ----
wow.. Its 3:41 and my family and i JUST got done playing cards.... Gotta love christmas time!

Merry Christmas to everyone on "Gente," and remember that the holidays are the best time to get everyone to talk about those old family stories!

#22: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL Author: lilbeesLocation: Georgia, USA PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:30 am
    ----
Very Happy
I just clicked on the posted link. It was great and spread cheer throughout the house.

May all the GenteMare folks have a very wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Barb

#23: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS Author: Gina501Location: Houston, Texas PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:08 pm
    ----
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone has a great day.

Lots of love,
Gina

#24: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS Author: MikeSavoca91 PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:06 pm
    ----
Merry Christmas all, hope you all have a wonderful day...hope to chat soon!

#25: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS Author: Cathy PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:18 pm
    ----
Merry Christmas everyone! I guess no one can say Jim has no Christmas spirit! Thanks for posting those!

-> General Discussion Groups