Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Lady Emmy
-> General Discussion Groups

#1: Lady Emmy Author: Cathy PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:44 pm
    ----
Emmy sent Nuccia an email. She is recovering and cannot stay on the computer too long but sends all her well wishes for a happy new year to all. And of course, she sends hugs!
Get well soon Emmy! We miss you.

#2: Re: Lady Emmy Author: chanchisfea PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:29 am
    ----
Emmy, get well soon!! kiss

Hugs,

Liz Cool

#3: Re: Lady Emmy Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:40 pm
    ----
Emmy get well soon, we wish u a Great New Year fro u and your family
kisses and higs
Riccardo

#4: Re: Lady Emmy Author: Biff83Location: Florida PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:36 pm
    ----
Emmy,

Our best wishes to you for a speedy recovery and a healthy, happy 2008.

Biff

#5: Re: Lady Emmy Author: carnieLocation: Barnsley. South Yorks. PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:54 pm
    ----
Emmy,

Best wishes for your speedy recovery, hopefully they havn't put your leg in a "Stooky". (Scotish medical term)

#6: Re: Lady Emmy Author: EmmyLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:15 pm
    ----
Hi Everyone
Many thanks for all your kind wishes.
I was in hospital for a week, and I'm glad to be home again.
I'm getting a bit frustrated at the moment becasue I cant sit too long at the computer.
I dont get the 'staples' out until the 3rd January !!!! and I was told I cant drive for approx 8 weeks Grrr!
My niece suggested I train Gizzy to sit in front of my knee and get him to nip the staples out with his little front teeth -- but although its a good idea-- there are so many staples to come out it would mean he would get too many treats- so I guess I'll just have to sit and clench my teeth Neutral Very Happy Very Happy
Carnie-- they didnt have enough plaster to put on a stooky so they used about a mile of crepe bandage instead but I was VERY glad they decided to take that off the second day Twisted Evil
lol lol lol
Once again many thanks for your kind thoughts
(just to let you know on Christmas Eve my son brought in my mail from home and one letter contained photographs of Maria Cristina and her family (My grandfathers brothers family late 1880's ) it was like putting on a bright light to the information you all had a part in helping me find them kiss )
God Bless and Best Wishes for 2008
Emmy

#7: Re: Lady Emmy Author: ricbruLocation: TRENTO - ITALIA PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:23 pm
    ----
Glad you came back home so you can spend New Year Eve with your family.
Get weel soon
we love you
kisses and hugs
Riccardo

#8: Re: Lady Emmy Author: Poipu04Location: Connecticut PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:25 pm
    ----
Emmy! Gret to hear from you and rest well! Had you been in a hospital in the US, they would have pushed you out of the door after two days! LOL.

#9: Re: Lady Emmy Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:43 pm
    ----
I'm so glad everything has worked out for you Emmy - and I'm sure that ALL of "Gente" members will want to wish you a Happy Hogmanay!

We'll speak soon on Skype!

-> General Discussion Groups