Click Here to Print Page

Page Topic: Translation Help
-> Translations

#226: Re: Translation Help Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:47 am
    ----
I was asked to post this for Rita she would like it translated - Lucia Sapienza
img142.imageshack.us/i...nzafw0.jpg

#227: Re: Translation Help Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:12 am
    ----
BillieDeKid wrote:
I was asked to post this for Rita she would like it translated - Lucia Sapienza
img142.imageshack.us/i...nzafw0.jpg
Billie,
are you able to read it???

#228: Re: Translation Help Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:52 am
    ----
Hi Livio,

I can't read it very well at all. Nuccia emailed me the image and asked me to post it. I didn't resize it or make any modifications to it. I can email you the image she sent me if you'd like to have a look.

Edit to add comment......

I went ahead and emailed the image to you.

#229: Re: Translation Help Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:54 am
    ----
Well I suspect it will be difficult for anybody to read unless they have the original...

I just tried by increasing the size to 200% and then 500% - the first was still illegible and the second was just blurred.

#230: Re: Translation Help Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:55 am
    ----
BillieDeKid wrote:
Hi Livio,

I can't read it very well at all. Nuccia emailed me the image and asked me to post it. I didn't resize it or make any modifications to it. I can email you the image she sent me if you'd like to have a look.

Edit to add comment......

I went ahead and emailed the image to you.
Whap on Nuccia... Evil or Very Mad
The file that you sent me is unreadable (too small)...

#231: Re: Translation Help Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:19 pm
    ----
Carole wrote:
Well I suspect it will be difficult for anybody to read unless they have the original...

I just tried by increasing the size to 200% and then 500% - the first was still illegible and the second was just blurred.

I agree Carole, I tried increasing the size to 400% and it's a blur. I emailed the image to Livio (thought he might be able to make magic like he does with his banana's) Wink but no luck.

I think you meant to whap me Livio, not Nuccia. hide

Rita you will have to try again with an image that hasn't been resized.

#232: Re: Translation Help Author: liviomorenoLocation: Rome (Italy) PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:32 pm
    ----
BillieDeKid wrote:

I think you meant to whap me Livio, not Nuccia. hide

Rita you will have to try again with an image that hasn't been resized.

Well, to be impartial: whap Rita, Nuccia and Elisa Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#233: Re: Translation Help Author: BillieDeKidLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:44 pm
    ----
Wink

#234: Re: Translation Help Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:24 pm
    ----
BillieDeKid wrote:
;-)

Phew - did you notice? He missed me off the list..... hide YEAH!!!


#235: Re: Translation Help Author: nucciaLocation: Toronto, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:38 pm
    ----
Hey hey hey..for the record,

I just forwarded the email that Rita sent me as is! And I have been whapped enough today so please, go easy on me?

Embarassed Embarassed

#236: Re: Translation Help Author: LucaLocation: Terni - Italy PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:08 pm
    ----
L'anno 1872 il giorno 25 del mese di Aprile alle ore 10 a.m. nella casa Comunale di Belpasso. Dinanzi a Noi [...] è comparsa Lucia Pappalardo del fu Giuseppe di anni 47 di professione levatrice domiciliata ivi quartiere della Collegiata, la quale avendo assistito al parto di cui appresso ci dichiara che nel giorno 24 del mese di Aprile anno corrente alle ore xxx da Grazia Siramondo del fu Gaetano di anni 27 moglie di Giuseppe SApienza del fu Michelangelo di anni 32 di professione agricolo seco lui domiciliata [...] una fanciulla che ci ha presentato e a cui i genitori intendono dare il nome di Lucia Sapienza

Solo una piccola osservazione, Rita: dopo aver strabuzzato gli occhi per leggere la foto, mi sono reso conto che l'avevi già postata www.gentedimaregenealo...;start=210 Crying or Very sad . Potresti, per cortesia, controllare bene prima di postare un "nuovo" documento? Grazie

Luca

#237: Re: Translation Help Author: CaroleLocation: Valtellina - Near Lake Como PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:50 pm
    ----
Luca wrote:
L'anno 1872 il giorno 25 del mese di Aprile alle ore 10 a.m. nella casa Comunale di Belpasso. Dinanzi a Noi [...] è comparsa Lucia Pappalardo del fu Giuseppe di anni 47 di professione levatrice domiciliata ivi quartiere della Collegiata, la quale avendo assistito al parto di cui appresso ci dichiara che nel giorno 24 del mese di Aprile anno corrente alle ore xxx da Grazia Siramondo del fu Gaetano di anni 27 moglie di Giuseppe SApienza del fu Michelangelo di anni 32 di professione agricolo seco lui domiciliata [...] una fanciulla che ci ha presentato e a cui i genitori intendono dare il nome di Lucia Sapienza

Solo una piccola osservazione, Rita: dopo aver strabuzzato gli occhi per leggere la foto, mi sono reso conto che l'avevi già postata www.gentedimaregenealo...;start=210 Crying or Very sad . Potresti, per cortesia, controllare bene prima di postare un "nuovo" documento? Grazie

Luca



Translation
The year 1872 the 25th day of the month of April at 10am in the Comune of Belpasso. Before me appeared Lucia Pappalardo of the late Giuseppe aged 47 and by profession a midwife living in the Collegiate (church?) quarter, who having assisted at the birth to which she was near declares that on the 24th of the month of April in this current year at the hour of XXX of Garzia Siramondo of the late Gaetano aged 27 years wife of Giuseppe Sapienza of the late Michelangelo aged 32 years by profession farm worker who she lives with (...) a daughter that she presented and to whom the perents intend giving the name of Lucia Sapienza

Just a small comment, Rita: after having made my eyes bulge from reading the photo, I realised that you had already posted www.gentedimaregenealo...;start=210 . Would you kindly check before posting a "'new" document? Thank you

Luca


#238: Re: Translation Help Author: Tiger965Location: Melbourne ,Florida PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:59 pm
    ----
This document was on a different film. #1804388, I didn't know. Crying or Very sad Sorry all. I am trying to do better.

#239: Re: Translation Help Author: Tiger965Location: Melbourne ,Florida PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:29 pm
    ----
I am "So" patiently waiting for my films to come in that I am getting impatient! neclord

#240: Re: Translation Help Author: Tiger965Location: Melbourne ,Florida PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:59 pm
    ----
Yea! They are in and I have found more documents!



-> Translations

All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next  :| |:
Page 16 of 18